problem turning my girl on

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sheebs, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

I've been going out with this girl for a lil over a year now. When we first started going out she used to be very adventurous. We would have sex in crazy places like public bathrooms and we'd do it all the time. It was so great. Slowly these sexual adventures happened less and less frequently. Now they pretty much never happen. Shes never turned on anymore and it seems like shes looks at sex as a chore. Im pretty sure shes still attracted to me, so thats not the problem. However, she has a lot going on in her life and maybe that has something to do with it. But i just wanna know if you guys have any tips on how i can get her to enjoy sex again. thanx

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

thats how it is. I hear once you get married it stops all together.

3. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Well...
    You're 16 years old, a marijuana fan, and having sex.

16-year-old males are not known for sexual prowess, awareness, or technique.
    Is it possible that over time she's realized that the excitement of forbidden sex in strange places was all the thrill that she was getting from you? And then she realized that you weren't satisfying her? It would not be odd for you to simply not be real good at knowing how to please a girl sexually.

Um, why the big fascination with THC i.e. pot? At 16, do you figure that's a worthy thing to be so worshipful of? Is it the key to making your life go real well and happy? That's thinking pretty small, dude.

Who knows what the problem with your girlfriend's enjoyment of sex is. Have you TALKED with her about it?!

-Jeffrey

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

alright this is the thing it's not about the sex it's either about 1-you pressuring her to have it or 2-your not making her feel good in other areas of your relationship or actually 3-your selfish in bed.

5. jimmis_gypsy_eyes

jimmis_gypsy_eyes Member

6. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

is that technical virgin shit for real? thats fucking hilarious.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

what the hell does THC and his age have to do with the question..
    Quit trying to be everyones savior and dad please..it gets old real fast..

8. Al13n

Al13n Member

jeff has one mindset and everything he thinks he thinks is 100% the way it should be, as far as his view on marijuana hes seen the commercials on TV a few times too many. Dude, you should just take her out on a date, spend some quality time and see where it leads

9. Al13n

Al13n Member

oh and ill smoke a blunt for you :D

10. London Mod

London Mod Member

Send her round to me I will sort her out.
    A little bit more practise is neede young man

11. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

haha thanx guys, I dunno sometimes i just get sexually frustrated ya know? I've talked to her about it and things seem to be getting better. As for jeff, i'd think the people on these forums would be more accepting of different lifestyles that most, but i guess not. I mean look at your self man. You're a 33 year old guy sitting on internet talking to a bunch of teenagers about sex. Some people might find that kinda creepy. I personally don't see anything wrong with it but I wouldn't be pointing fingers if i were you.

12. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

you just gotta put some spice back into it. as you progress in the relationship, you become more comfortable with each other, but no, juggs, the sex doesn't stop once you're married. :)

13. Al13n

Al13n Member

LOL true

14. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

maybe she's just in a rut. I get into those and just have no interest and then one day- boom! I want it again. If you already talked to her and she says there's nothing worng I wouldn't worry about it. Go jack off in the meantime. I always send my man to the shower if I'm not into it! If there is a problem, well, she's not very nice for not telling you. Get somebody more mature who can tell you exactly what she wants. And your 16- your bound to find that girls your age don't want to have sex as often as you do.

Science says men reach their sexual peak at 18 and women reach it at 30, but I think that's a load of crap.

15. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

Haha I've just got to post a quote from technicalvirgins.com:

"And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school"

Oh god, i don't know where to begin!

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I think it's pretty normal for us chicks's drive to wane from time to time. Some weeks I'm so horny I have to masturbate at least once every day, but in the last two months I've only masturbated two or three times. Hormones can play a big part in it (especially if she's on birth control)

You could always try to woo her again, be all romantic and wonderful. I know that can really make me more interested in sex, if my guy's just trying to make me happy, not just fuck me. Also, if she happens to have any really erogenous zones that don't require clothing remove (ie for me, my neck, particularly being kissed/licked on the back of my neck from behind, my guys arms around me, feeling him hard pressed against me) can make a girl super horny when she wasn't even interested before hand.

Have you guys gotten into a really good discussion as to why her sexual appetite has waned recently? Have you tried anything new (obviously you've done the crazy wild public sex type stuff, what about light bdsm play or something else you guys have been wanting to try? Have you two shared your fantasies with one another?). It can be extremely helpful when trying to talk about this. Don't just accept "I don't know" the first time she says it, try to make it a real discussion (and no blaming her for your sex life!)

good luck

17. flake

flake Member

i agree with the person who posted before, she might still be attracted to you but you suck at sex. THUS she is boared of your ass. The last bite of the hamburger is never as good as the first, thats why you gotta switch the meals up.

18. theleprechuan

theleprechuan Member

i totally agree with this. sometimes i have that problem, meaning i'm still attracted to my bf, and i want to be turned on, but it just doesnt happen and its always been one of these reasons. also, taking her out or just doing something simple and romantic, it doesnt even have to be romantic for me, just do something fun, and pretty soon i'll be getting horny. anyways good luck.

19. menlo1

menlo1 Member

Jeffery, you need to stop acting like 16 at 33. You're a middle-age pedophile banging on teen girls for pics of their feet and cuffing their ankles and toes together. You think you're normal? Don't you think girls get tired of your teenage 'thrill'? No wonder you go through a new girlfriend each month.

You're teen years have long since passed. Grow up, get a real job, not the spellchecker one you have at the local newspaper, get married, and have kids. Then you will have earned the right to come back here and talk like a man to younger people.

20. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

maybe the sex just isint exciting for her anymore, do you make her do all the work? dose she give and not recieve? Try going down on her with out asking for anyting in return*