Private Island Dreaming.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Manservant Hecubus, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

2. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I browsed a few. They were all pretty amazing, but to be honest, island living is not for me. If I had all the money in the world, I would be making alternative real estate choices than an island.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i would just buy a wilderness estate and dig a moat

4. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

you can buy island just like a normal land in greece
    and they have shitload of them

5. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Well, if i could have an island it would probably be somewhere in the Caribbean or the South-Pacific...some place w/ white sand and clear water haha.

This one looks pretty cool http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/south-molle-island ...all of the islands look pretty cool on the site, to be honest ha.

Though, in the future i really wouldn't mind having a second home or small condo that is located on a hill side/cliff side overlooking an ocean, with a nice beach down below.. probably in California somewhere. That would be sweet :sunny:

6. lode

lode Banned

What sort of billionaire madman would be an island in the Maldives?

[​IMG]

I wish I was a billionaire madman.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

personally i don't feel the need to exclude anyone from what i enjoy. only to deny them the opportunity to rob me of being able to enjoy it.

buying an island doesn't exactly purchase sovereignty. i would like to build a kind of retreat with micro-houses and little people sized trains.

unless someone leaves me a fortune or gives me one because they feel like it, this isn't real likely to happen.