prison sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by farmboy23, Dec 13, 2010.

1. SonnySpoons

SonnySpoons Hung black top

I was in jail for a bit. not long but did hookup with a guy in my cell. it was discreet and no one saw which was a miracle

bigredinmass likes this.
  2. I had a cellmate who looked after me as I was his bitch I was his fuck toy and loved it

3. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

im back, havent been here in a long time. i was broken in on 2 different attacks a day apart. I never knew what hit me until i had a guy on my back , between my legs and I was pinned face down. he took great pleasure in hurting me and forcing his dick in me. I could hardly breathe, the pain was incredible. everyone watched and all i could do was lay there and take it. I felt relief when the first guy finished and got off me, that only lasted a few seconds and another took his place stat. I quieted down and laid there unable to move and my butthole was the focus big time for the gang of blacks. I just laid there helpless. when they finished i was a wreck, my ass throbbed with pain, cum kinda dripped from my ass, i could barely walk, i felt nausious, it was a walk of shame getting to the bathroom where i stayed 20 minutes or more and laid in shock staring at the ceiling . I wanted to cry but didnt. thats my start.