prison sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by farmboy23, Dec 13, 2010.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Hot hot hot!!

2. altbro

altbro Guest

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I want more information true or not it's hot I'm sorry I know it's wrong but still once in hs some Mexican kids cornered me and tried to have their way with me but one like looked at my face and made them back off but I dunno part of me wishes they didn't stop tell us more op

4. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

I have no problem talking honestly about the experiences looking back can also find aspects and certain details hot. Although the start was with rape, it changed over time to a different and acceptable way of life . I found myself very confused sexually after my release and have dealt with it ever since.

What aspects should I describe in more detail and where is a good place to post it?

5. dark suger

Just post it here start with the first time it felt good

6. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

First time was about 3-4 weeks after the rape. After the gang rape, my ass was beyond sore, and it took time to heal. I was transferred to my own cell on a protective tier for a few weeks, but that was short lived and I was sent elsewhere because a trustee had ideas about me and needed access to me(without my knowledge or consent). It was segregation, where you stay in single cells if you are a troublemaker, like the hole. One guard, many tiers to watch over, a black trustee inmate mopping floors, serving food, etc. and was friends of the guard .
    My cell door mysteriously unlocked and the trustee came in, armed with a razor melted on a toothbrush. Somehow he demanded ass, and scared of being cut and left to bleed for who knows how long, I reluctantly told him to put the razor down, and Ill give him what he wanted. My mind thought, its only one man and I was expecting the worse, as in pain like before. He had a giant dick about twice my dicks size erect and he used afro sheen hair gel . I only knew one position and I bared myself from the waist down, laid face down, and spread my legs and hoped for the best, expecting the worst. I remember little except I was suprised when he pushed it in me, as my ass just opened up and it went right in, without any pain at all, but he was quite large in my thoughts. I closed my eyes he didnt hurt me at all, and he started a medium paced fuck and all the time I was thinking its not so bad after all and liveable. The repititions slapping on me made my dick invoulutarily hard, and I found myself confused and it a sexual turn on and finally he finished and shot in me, and seconds later he was gone and the cell door was slammed shut.

badrabbit likes this.
  7. dark suger

How long after that did it happen again and what was that like

8. dark suger

Did u touch urself or was that not allowed

9. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

Happened very quickly into more sessions,and more men, every one black and when it was happening, I never touched myself. I was however masturbating occasionally when alone. I tried sucking dick, but never was very good at it. My mouth and jaw would get sore, and my head was always being held with the dick too deep in my mouth. It moved back quickly to my ass. There was never an emotional bond between me and a man, it was more raw physical sex. Bribes of cigarettes also came into play, making me more willing to perform, as I was addicted to them.

badrabbit likes this.
  10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

thats like saying here is the trailer for this new movie that will never be made.

11. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

Not all men were the same. Some were total assholes. One time in particular . The cell door opened, and I was instantly slapped in the face and pushed on the cot. Two men were in the cell, One held my arms above me and the other had my pants jerked off in a second. I was manhandled over and in seconds I was being fucked hard and fast. When one finished, the other did me, just as hard. I ended up with a very sore ass, bruises on my inner thighs, and some bruises on my arms. totally unnecessary .

badrabbit likes this.
  12. dark suger

Did u think about the guys when u maturated alone?

13. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

A deep dark secret being revealed. Thoughts going through my mind can be either male or female related. The concept about the helpless white boy pinned and spread wide exposing what no one has ever seen or handled before, right before being fucked the first time is one of many. The vulnerability and being totally dumb about what was coming next . Then being made to fit. I have viewed many clips on the web , and only small bits here and there pop up I can relate to though.

14. dark suger

Have you been with a guy since prison

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hopefully Darksuger will run out of troll chow soon.

17. dark suger

It's suger

18. turned out in jail

turned out in jail Guest

Its a bisexual forum. If your not a bisexual you shouldnt be here.

badrabbit likes this.
  19. dark suger

More stories

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:smilielol5: