Princeton Rub

Discussion in 'Gay' started by HepburnisaGhost, Jul 8, 2013.

  1. I'm sure this has been done before. It's when you rub penis to penis. I just did it with another guy earlier today. Anyone else ever experience it?
  2. nz male

    nz male Senior Member

    Yes. I'm not gay but have done it with someone when we were in our teens.
  3. I thought it was really hot. At one point I picked up my sack and put it on top of his, and just admired my balls sitting on top of his.
  4. JimInPhila

    JimInPhila Member

    Rubbing dick-to-dick is called "Frottage."
    Check it out on Xtube.
    Yeah, there's a name for most things.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice