pretty embaressing! a major "fall through"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 22, 2005.

1. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

It's been a while since I have graduated now... I graduated sometime in June... anyways.. I forgot all about my mebaressing moment that happened... heres the story. enjoy.

At the grad ceremony everyone (the grads) including me were all going up on the bleachers to take a seat in the auditorium.. I was wearing some dumb high heel shoes (we had to wear nice shoes).. fuck I can never walk in those things.. haha.. but i thought i'd give it a shot.,. I knew I made the wrong mistake. So as I was walking up the bleachers I all of a sudden lost my footing and I fell backwards down the bleachers. One of the teachers helped me up.. and All the parents (or at least the ones that saw) all started gasping and mumbling. And to make matters worse, I was wearing a short skirt (because all the girls had to wear short skirts). The reason for wearing short skirts is so that it didn't show underneith the grad gown, to make it more professional... Yet the guys got to wear some nice dress pants.

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I would have laughed at you so hard.

not really. shit happens.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i fell at my grad but it was down the stairs and not that bad...
    My friend in front of me had bird shit on his hat and it was running down and dripped on his gown and i laughed so hard that you could hear my donkey laugh echo while they were reading peoples names...

4. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

lmmfao

that sucks

but it's funny.

5. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I almost pissed myself laughing just now...but I'm pretty sure it was just because I've got to piss really bad...

6. iscreamchocolate

yea... I laughed at myself....

7. iscreamchocolate

haaa haaaaa. thats so funny! :D our grad was inside for some dumb reason... it was summer too...

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

it's a little funny... ;)

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

heehee, I love ridiculous rules...

for my grade 8 grad ceremony, I got stuck up on the highest riser (I'm 5'1", I don't know why they put me up there) and my heels (a whole two inches) slipped off the end. I grabbed teh guy beside me to keep myself from falling, but I grabbed right beside his crotch. An inch over and he woulda been doubled over in pain.... eep

10. iscreamchocolate

wow!!! now that would have been embaressing.. hahaa :) I wonder what he thought of that. :p