Pressured into Swinging

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sinful_Cynthia, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Sinful_Cynthia

Sinful_Cynthia Member

I am happily married woman aged 32 living in Florida with my two children. My husband and I used to have a pretty average sex life, although he was always looking for something a little different.

For the past two months my hubby Mike had been nagging me to try swinging and was obsessed with the idea, offering all sorts of deals if I would take part. I repeatedly killed the idea as it was too risky and could threaten our marriage.

Whilst surfing the net Mike, my husband, found a swinging hotel in the Keys where you could book in for an all inclusive weekend. This was his new goal.

When we went to bed he nagged and nagged, begging for us to go. After all sorts of promises I said if we went it was only to watch would it put an end to his swinging desires. He said yes definitely, and without further ado went back to the computer and booked us in for the following weekend. At least he wouldn't nag me anymore!

It was a very nervous week as I wasn't sure what would happen and wasn't too comfy with the idea but I was going to give it a go, especially since I was only going to "watch" and not actually do anything.

We drove to the Keys on the Friday afternoon and hardly spoke as the fear and anticipation built up. As we entered the hotel, Mike told me he loved me, and said lets enjoy this.

We were met by the hosts Steve and Maxie, who were very friendly and welcoming. They quickly established how nervous I was and that this was our first time. They showed us round the hotel and then gave us a nice glass of wine.

Other couples arrived during the weekend and it was obvious they all were regulars and held the hotel in high regard. The evening was great fun with everyone getting on very well and we were made very welcome. Several men tried hitting on me and I was very flattered. The idea that they wanted me was exciting, but I told them we were just settling in and were still a little unsure.

Later I was sat at the bar with two men who were extremely friendly, they tried to allay me fears and gave me some of the experiences that didn't seem too bad. They said it was fun and non-threatening and sort of broke the ice.

After a couple of drinks Maxie came across to Mike and I and said it was time to start!

Maxine led Mike into the middle of the room and without uttering a word slipped her dress off and stood there in a tiny panty and bra. Mike was in a frenzy. Sensually she started undressing Mike and quickly he was totally naked, his dick was absolutely rampant. He had totally forgotten about me

I was trembling as I saw Mike getting it on with another woman.

One of the male guests was a little more boisterous and called to the men around me, “Hurry up, get her panties off, lets have a look at her!"

Dutifully one of the men started taking my clothes off and sliding my panties down as the other undid my bra. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was that I felt pressured by the group, but I didn't resist or say anything. Within seconds I was naked, ten people looking at me.

The men led me to a big comfy chair and ushered me onto the seat. As I reclined they lifted my legs over the arms of the chair, and I laid back. Within moments I was laid on the chair, my legs gapingly open. I was so exposed, I was shaking but strangely excited.

The audience moved round in front of my exposed pussy, and one of the guests said, “Look at that juicy little ****, I want some of that” and he penetrated me. I couldn’t believe this. I was laid naked in a chair, with a total stranger between my legs, and with about ten people watching, and my husband only feet away, I started to lose control as the attention to my **** continued.

I had sex with several men that night. Yes, I did orgasm many times, but I was overcome with guilt later. I still can't get over how I behaved.

I feel that I have opened up a Pandora's box and there is no turning back. Some of the things I did were totally unlike me. I don't think I would have done what I did, the way I did it, and with as many people as I did if I had not been for the alcohol and group pressure. My husband and I haven't talked much about that evening. What would he say? Does he think I'm cheap? You would never believe how I behaved. How can I explain this to him? Would he ever believe it? Please help!

joker69 likes this.
  2. stonr

stonr Member

im having my own trubles and whatnot but it looks to me like you shouldent feel bad or anything u did say he had sex with other people also so y should you feel bad for doing what you did weather it was the drinks, pressure or just endulging in sex with other people that got your go

3. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

This is certainly a delicate subject, but I will be blunt: Your husband was dead wrong for pressuring you into a situation that you were clearly not comfortable with. He had no right to do that to you. It reveals a lack of respect on his part for your feelings -- and that is fatal to any marriage or relationship.

At the same time, you should have stood firm and told him in no uncertain terms that if he wanted to go to that swinger's party, he'll have to go without you -- and that he'd damn well better use condoms, or else you'll never sleep with him again.

I'm openly polyamorous myself, but I have an obligation to respect the feelings of my partners in a sitation such as this. If they say "no," then I won't go.

-- Skeeter

4. Ashjess

Ashjess Members

Hi everyone I could do with some advice I have no friends I can really confide in. My husband and past partners right into swinging, our sex life over the years pretty average and rarely. Since I lost weight I thought we’d give it a go together which was ok didn’t excite me but I loved how much it made him into me, as time goes on he bags for me to meet up with guys in my own I have I don’t love it doesn’t thrill me but once I’m home drives him crazy and I have no feeling. Hornyness is fading he always says promise u will find someone. And without doubt we can’t slee together without him talking about me meeting ppl I am finding my mojo is gone it’s turnjng me off I don’t know what to do. Sitting her at work waiting as I’m actually meant to meet someone we have both chatted to and had coffee with once husband is inboxing me saying r u excited I’m actually not, all I can think about is I don’t want someone else to touch me or do that? Why am I doing this?

5. diesel#

diesel# Members

That really sucks that some of you are being pressured into it. My wife and I have batted the idea around a few times just in fun conversation on long drives but I couldn’t imagine ever pressuring her into it. Seems like it could be boarderline rape.

Ladies, have a talk with your husbands. Good luck and best wishes.

6. lion1978

lion1978 The King

First of the presuring you to do it is wrong.
    However if you enjoyed it, then there is no reason to feel guilty, remember your husband wanted it and if he can't handle that you had sex with others and possibly enjoyed it then maybe he should learn to think a little harder before pressuring.

and if you enjoyed it why not ask him when you are going again

Str8-n-Pantyhose likes this.
  7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I have to agree with those that say the pressuring was wrong. I think its interesting to note you seemed to have an agreement that you would go and just watch - and then that agreement quickly went out the window. I think you and your husband need to have a conversation discussing how you both feel about the weekend. Reading your narrative you give the impression both of you enjoyed yourselves. You watched him and he watched you. Is it something you want to repeat? Are there going to be ground rules? What happens if they are not followed?

8. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

It isn't for everyone, and if you're both not into it it shouldn't happen. My wife and I have had the fantasy, but I know there is no way she would ever do it, and frankly I probably wouldn't either. Not being judgmental of those who enjoy this, but there should never be pressure to engage in something.

9. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Sorry for brining up an old post but my opinion is swing clubs and multiple partners are such a minefield. I'm 100% agreement that you should never have been pressured into doing anything sexual that you didn't want to. It was unfair and wreckless what your husband ask you to do.

It was obvious you weren't fully on board before the booking and if you have uncertainty, trepidation and questions before the event, you'd still have them afterwards, amplified.

With swinging, If both partners aren't in 100% agreement beforehand, there will always be doubt and confusion. There are so many potential pitfalls with strong emotions like guilt, jealousy, fear, mistrust and resentment to trip you up along the way. It could seriously test any relationship.

Now I'm no councillor but I really believe you should have a good talk and heart to heart with your husband about that night. Sweeping things under the carpet would only make resentment grow.

As for the guilt. I don't think you should beat yourself up for enjoying the experience. After all, you can't control what makes you feel good. However, it just begs the question, does the enjoyment of the night, the sexual thrill, the sexual liberation or freedom over ride the, aforementioned, feelings of guilt etc?

It's almost a year since the post was created, any update?

Good luck.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020