Presidential debates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visexual, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

Well, the DEM's won't debate on FOX and Trump won't debate on any of the other networks? Well, how about having a debate with the DEM winner and a crooked chair to be Trump? Begin with saying that no answer is the same as a yes answer and then ask about all of the illegal and unethical things that has happened over the past two plus years?
    thIVLVB9XK.jpg

2. Visexual

Visexual Member

Oh, and during all of the breaks, show photos of Eastwood's speech at the 2016 GOP convention.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well there's always ...............[​IMG]

Over the years the Public Broadcast Service has hosted a number of presidential debates

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. lode

lode Banned

Maybe Trump and the Dem nominee will each have separate debates, and sit there arguing against actual strawmen.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People have already made up their minds.

Nothing will convince one to vote for or against Trump that is not already known to that person. Watching old debates from before I was born really puts it in perspective. There was a level of respect and vocabulary you don't see now. :(

Visexual likes this.
  6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I don't expect trump to debate anyone. Hillary was easy on him, but I wouldn't expect any of the current crop of dem candidates to be.

Visexual likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I honestly dont see a point in anyone debating Trump. Debates are for policy and Trump has no real policy except "build the wall" and "China is screwing the US on trade"

His attempts at building the wall have been a failure and he's backing away from tariffs on chinese goods. What else could he say in a debate besides childish insults?

granite45 likes this.
  8. Visexual

Visexual Member

I still like the idea of the DEM's making fun of him. I know it will have no affect on how folks vote but it would piss him off. And I love anything that pisses that asshole off!
    2020 presidential debates.jpg

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Besides, isn't he covered on the news 24-7 and featured in his daily tweet storm? It's not exactly though people don't know what he's like and what his views are--probably more than any other President.