Presidential Behaviour

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WillButler, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

LOL sure thing. Trudeau can suck my balls.

Which legally exist according to Trudeau himself. :D

2. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

The canadian constitution grants the right to consensual sex between matured homosexual partners. If it is not consensual, it becomes illegal and potentially a criminal activity, as in heterosexual sex.

3. lode

lode Banned

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Well yeah... But I'm not talking about the legality of gay sex in Canada so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here. I'm female, but under the Transgender rights law, I can legally say I'm a man on any given day. So Trudeau can still suck my balls.

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

would you rather have Trump?
    I'm willing to negotiate a trade.

1 person likes this.
  6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Are you sure you want to do that? You really believe that Trudeau would be a better option for you? If so you have not done your research on the senior or the junior. People seem to like him for his nice suits and his smile. He is an embarrassment to this country. Are you aware that his popularity is at best 40 percent in this country today.

This is his very first full time job in his life and has absolutely no political background nor education. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and will die with one in it,

He has gave more interviews in two months than our prime minister does in an entire year. He has renegged on promises to native people. His platform was "change". Does that sound familiar? He promised tax cuts to the middle class but has renegged in that as well. The conservative government had made a financial reparation to native peoples, to which Trudeau has backed out on and taken away. He has promised an open and transparent government, yet has held fund raisers, which is against the rules in our government and accepted large sums of money from Chinese lobbyists and the Chinese government to implement policies that are beneficial to china and the Chinese community. This explains why he said he admires the Chinese government and the way they govern their country. He wants a dictatorship.

Our dollar continues to drop as he continues to spend, just like his father did. You really need to read up on what the liberal government in Canada is really like and all about. Small business tax cuts, nope, not doing that either. the list goes on as he provides a lot of lip service. That is just for starters.

Glad you like him, you can have him.

1 person likes this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wait. Are you talking about Trudeau or are we back on Trump again?

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I am talking about Trudeau. Trump has worked in his life, unlike our prime minister. Look up his education and the jobs he has held throughout his many years of being alive. 50 year old man who gets Botox, colours his hair black, wears a nice suit, never graduated from any university and worked a total of a year as a part time drama teacher and was an extra in a made for TV movie once.

Nox said he would trade Trump for Trudeau. The world seems oblivious to Trudeau and star stuck or something.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What! He colours his hair?! You're right, what is that guy doing in such a position.
    At least Trump knows how to handle his hair..!

1 person likes this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

?????
    How in the holy fuck does this;

elicit this rant?
    good gawd, I'm so over people with a huge political axe to grind.......

anyone else remember the good 'ole days when discussions of music, philosophy, psychedelics and other enlightening topics filled the forums?
    It's no wonder this place has lost so many long time members.

1 person likes this.
  11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I like to do peyote while pondering the philosophical ramblings of Pink Floyd.

;)

2 people like this.
  12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Isn't this the political section? If you don't want to talk politics why did you come in this section? No axe to grind, my friend. You asked for the trade of trump for Trudeau, as you were under the impression that Trudeau was a good candidate. just giving you facts that foreign media seems to ignore. I am sick of foreigners believing he is a good Prime Minister because of a nice suit and pretty boy looks with his pink ties and pink socks that he shows off to the UN, announcing he is a feminist, because you know, if you wear a pink tie and pink socks that depicts male feminists.. -laugh

If you want jokes and so called enlightened topics, find another topic area to frequent. If you want Music, it is in the music section. Philosophy, philosophy section, and so on. Might the so called death of this forum be in part because of people who are snarky to new comers and unwelcoming?

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You can put it as such and call it a fact that these are the primary reasons why people both in and outside your country see him as a good prime minister but it doesn't make it so.

14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Hey BBLB,

Your hero Trumps is purging the American military and 'who knows what else' of transgenders. Maybe you can persuade him to change his mind citing that you are his fan who stood up for him when no one else did.

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Did I say he is my hero? I highly doubt I am the only one on this forum or in the world who would choose Trump over Trudeau. You will spin it how you want to spin it and think you are being clever, Bravo, you are a gen.

Since you are a foreigner, how about you tell me what makes him a good one because I, and many others in this country do not see him as a good one.

He wore pink socks at a UN meeting, pulled up the leg of his pants and announced he is a feminist. If that does not scream incompetent I do not know what does. This was not the first time he did this. Maybe it was when they were (pres, pm, diplomats) all gathered and said to all reps, everybody smile and wave for the cameras.

You think it is ok to take money from foreign governments to sponsor your party? It is against the rules here. Or maybe you believe it was a good idea to appoint a refugee from Syria born in Saudi Arabia as the minister of foreign affairs? A man who is an extremist and use to run the anti-Semitic Canadian Arab Federation. That lobby group claims that Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorists. When hunting was cut from the CAF due to their anti Semitic ramblings and talk of ethnic cleansing and killing Jewish children. The foreign affairs minister, Omar something or other tried to reinstate funding.

Please tell me what you think is good about Trudeau, because I believe the world is ill informed as to what he does.

I may be passionate about my country and I am. I see a government who is intent on selling off this country little by little and I am not the only one.

Please tell me what is good about him or what you think his skills are that pertain to representing and making policies for my country, and the good he has done for the Canadian people.

16. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The topic of this thread is Presidential Behavior.

As no specific president is mentioned, a discussion of the behavior of any president is valid.
    A discussion of the behavior of the posters in this thread is not valid.

Please stay on topic people.

1 person likes this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Could Have Sworn I Made Some Posts In This Thread..........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

18. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Transgenders are still subject to discrimination and attacks as shown by this recent report. This is the reason why I feel the world needs more leaders like Trudeau who can unify people than those who divide.

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

^ wow and you disregard the division he is causing and has caused across the board. One good thing does not erase the multitude of bad things nor his incompetence. Many people are subject to discrimination. Appointing a racist who does not like Jewish people will bring about more discrimination. Are we going to have an army that must meet quotas for ethnicity and gender, rather than the fittest, mentally and physically? Recipe for disaster.

I have been to the beaches of Normandy, and you know whose pictures are on the walls in the Canadian pavilion! Not that of people who did extraordinary things but different ethnicities, representing everyone who is not white. No mention of Leo major who was a true war hero. Look him up and read what he did. Not that of generals either. Leo Major makes Patton and all other generals, look bad with what he did. He even refused a medal from Montgomery because he didn't want to receive a medal from someone he didn't respect.

As for Trudeau, he was raised in an anti semetic racist household and his father was such an individual that while he passed laws that helping the gay community, which he did strictly for an image he was trying to portray and far from altruistic. The liberal party has been a cesspool that has denied many their rights while elevating the miniority to special priviledge s, ignoring the majority. This causes division and racism. One believes they are better than the other or more entitled. It doesn't balance the score. The son is doing the same thing.

To top it off anti semetism/anti zionist is growing in Canada. Jews are not a Minority. I met a woman outside the pavilion from Windsor who was sharing with me all the evils Jews do and how I should read books by professors in Canada, teaching our children who spew this hate she shared with me.

1 person likes this.
  20. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Sounds like Trudeau is a nightmare. I do not want to trade. Your president is most likely looking to recruit minority transgender people so that he can put them on the front lines and kill them off one by one.

1 person likes this.