President G. W. Bush comes out against bigotry!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meagain, Oct 19, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Bush 43 gave a very good speech today lambasting the Trump agenda, without mentioning him, imo.

He came out against isolationism and for free trade.
    He emphasized the desire for freedom amongst all cultures, decried the rise of ethnonationalism, bigotry, conspiracy theories, fabrication and he claims we have forgotten the value of immigration.

We need to address cyber threats and disinformation and called out the Russians.

He also emphasized the role of all religions and cultures and came out strongly against white supremacy.
    And he's against public bullying as it lowers our national standard and harms the young...we need leaders we can look up to.

https://youtu.be/WLJsNQ1zVV8​

3 people like this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It is truly a reflection of how bad Trump truly is when George Bush looks good by comparison

Balbus, Lynnbrown, Eric! and 2 others like this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Bush 43? Ahhhh... Bush 43...

Monkey faced hypocrite.

1 person likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If he hadn't invaded Iraq, I wouldn't have had any issues with Dubya. That's where that administration went off the rails.

2 people like this.
  5. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

Q. Who are the first ones to say there are no conspiracies?

A. The conspirators

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

globalist monkey has much money to lose .. also sounds like "can I still get into heaven?"

3 people like this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If Dubya is speaking out against something. I'll most likely be voicing my support for it :)

2 people like this.
  8. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Remember how he was compared to a chimpanzee? He was called "The Chimperor". Can you imagine if somebody made this kind of claim against Obama?

9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

This was a common drama. Saddam Hussein not only threatened GW's daddy with death, even going so far as to finance a hit. And Saddam had been a problem for quite a while (remember the USS Stark). Papa Bush couldn't survive Clinton anymore than McCain could survive Obama. So Saddam went on hold while Clinton basically paid the bullies off.

So consider how a father hands the rifle to his son to bring down the trophy buck. That's precisely what happened with Iraq. Bush 1 ran out of time. Clinton kicked the can down the road until GW won (an obvious fix when you consider how late in the game Clinton helped the Gore campaign). Then it all dropped in Bush's lap.

But he was ready for it.

Like most warmongers, the Bush family was closely tied to many facets of the war industry. This included creepy CIA connections that Bush 1 cemented when Reagan was the top dog. The same Reagan who wiped the floor with Carter's face, but then ran from Lebanon to invade an obscure Caribbean island.

The bottom line is simple, Bush 2 is a tool. The fact he's spewing a message that progressives actually like is the first major clue. But like so many fake republicans, he's just bagging on Trump since he humiliated "Jeb" (his name is John Ellis Bush) so badly.

Try not to love either side folks. They're BOTH fucking America from the same country club.

1 person likes this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. 6-eyed shaman

Right, he speaks out against conspiracy theories even though he pushed one of the deadliest and most costly conspiracy theories of all time: Saddam having WMDs

But I guess we have to love him and forget everything he did. Because he stands against bigotry. After all, he deported fewer illegals than Obama during his tenure.

12. MeAgain

No one says there aren't conspiracies, of course there are conspiracies, such as the July 20 Plot.

13. MeAgain

I was never a fan of Bush 43, and I didn't agree with all of this speech, but even he can't take much more of Trump.
    That's how far the presidency has fallen under this guy.

1 person likes this.
  14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Everyone should just put this guy on ignore for the next 3 years.

It's just a waste of time and energy listening to all the bullshit.

15. The Walking Dickhead

True.

I'm not sure if I'm detected Dubya-vibes here or not? How in the hell can anyone have time for that tool.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Spot the poster that watches non stop cnn..

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Man, since when do people need to speak out against bigotry? Shouldn't it just be assumed? Obviously not, ut wouldn't that be nice.

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually, former president Obama WAS referred to in the same manner, and so was former First Lady Michelle Obama.

1 person likes this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Saddam having WMDs was not a conspiracy theory, IRAQ actually possessed them

20. The Walking Dickhead

No I think it was the US that had them, and still pose a threat to the world with them.