Pres. Obama Reconnects With Balls And Attacks Isis...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by oscar2u, Sep 11, 2014.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

THat is GREAT photo of Obama [ I know it is not real ] . Or is it ? But it sure looks great. Have you seen those photos of Putin riding his horse bare chested with a rifle across his chest ?

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

He's the great American hunter poaching for ivory tusks. Sorry, it could just as well be this for the purpose of justice.

4. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Putting an end to ISIS is JUSTICE. I only hope they stop pissing around about doing that. ISIS is the very worst people alive. Hopefully that issue will be resolved and soon. KILL THEM ALL. Do not allow these homicidal maniacs to live. Kill them. They want to kill you in case you have not figured that out yet.

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I strongly agree. There will be no end to the negative consequences of W.'s decision to take him out. His father was right.

6. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

You non-combat mother fuckers never cease to come up with stupid rationality for NEVER FIGHTING. There always have been wars. Understand this: The USA is the only power out there protecting you that is capable of doing so. People like you are so caught up in lying to yorselves about all this you are not capable of understanding the simplest concepts of NATIONAL DEFENCE. You are the same as Neville Chamberlain in the lead up to WWII. If we just go along with Hitler he won`t attack us. ...Oscar

7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

You're insane. You know nothing about me. I'm done with you.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Dude, I just said blowing up a bunch of isis was great - in one situation, where it actually made sense.

Being on hand to do things like that is not like getting in a long campaign against indigenous groups who might as well include the whole population.

It's not how many people they can kill - these people are just mixed in with the general population, you can't go kill all the people in a country - we caused the problem, let's look at how we caused it and step back.

Until the end of us being in iraq, there were people getting blown up and shot on military patrols - we never had control of the country, and we never would be able to take control of the country, occupation simply can't control a civilian population like that, it won't work.... you will never win, just slowly lose more and more, to no good end.

It's not about not fighting, it's about not sticking your dick in an electric cheese grater because somebody who hates you hates you. Yeah, they're still going to hate you, they're just also going to laugh at you.

They want a campaign against them, think of the great press that will be, when the great satan attacks their sovereign homeland - yet again. Only now it's not just a manufactured country, it's their caliphate, their theocracy, and by extension, their religion. Not only are you attacking a country created for british petroleum, you're attacking islam itself.

But I guess any american understanding that is a long shot - we're still in afghanistan, a country that has never been conquered and never will be. Ghengis khan rode right on through, alexander the great did likewise, the soviets got run out, and we will too.

9. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

No, I do understand. This ISIS force is made up of the very worst of the Jihadi`s. Many of those 1.5 million refugees are Iraqis who sought and got refuge behind Kurdish lines of defence. This ISIS force includes many foreign fighters. The Iraqis KNOW who they are. They will NOT melt into the people that live there. This is NOT a repeat of the former wars which were in many ways successful.
    This is a whole new ballgame and even Obama and people including Senator Diane Feinstein [ traditional liberals ] realize this FACT. Even the IRANIANS are very concerned along with 10 members of the " Arab Leage ".
    If Obama allows our armed forces to go after these MONSTERS without interference they will be defeated and quickly. All Obama needs do is give them the Presidential green light to do what they were trained to do. I believe Obama is ready to or has done this. These ISIS MONSTERS have to be annihilated. There is NO making any sort of peace with such unhuman things. ...Oscar

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Dude, you just don't get it.

They are there, they are intermixed, you can't blow up everybody because there are some jihadiis, they take over normal cities.

There was NOTHING successful about ANY of our previous wars in the area. NOTHING at all. Name ONE thing?

Don't worry guys, we'll bomb you until you're free!

2 people like this.
  11. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

I will name two good things: 1. Osama bin Laden is dead along with many of his followers. 2. Saddam Hussien is dead along with many of his followers.

12. Still Kicking

Still Kicking Members

This thread is a sad commentary on how humanity has allowed hate to overcome everything.

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Osama has nothing to do with any of those wars, it turned out he was right under our noses, the "good" guys knew about him and protected him. It was intelligence and a special ops raid that got him. I'm totally in support of that, just like I support SOME of the airstrikes done on isis. We could have done that exactly the same, without ever having had ANYONE die sitting around on the ground in that country.

Saddam hussien was never a threat to us, WE INSTALLED HIM, literally. Iraq's people are MUCH worse off without him, they lived in relative tranquility, without constant fear of their safety or basic needs being met - we promptly killed more than he ever did, and caused the whole region to live in violence and squalor and constant terror - potentially forevermore. isis is the result of that "good" thing, you moron.

14. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

I WAS WRONG ! ! ! Obama still the CHICKEN SHIT talking head he always was. Unless you know different OBAMA`S tough talk was only that. PLEASE prove me wrong about this ! ! ! ...Oscar

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

taking out Saddam destabilized the region and created a breeding ground for extremist activity. Saddam did some fucked up shit during his rule but nothing that should concern America, for one, and he also ruled over a stable and relatively secular state. ISIS wouldn't exist at all if Saddam was still in power.

1 person likes this.
  16. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

17. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Dear Still Kicking, What do YOU suggest be done to deal with ISIS? Keep in mind their history of torturing and killing anyone and everyone that in any way annoys them. ...Oscar

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Funny you bring that up. Obama makes W look like a constitutional scholar if you compare the two.

2 people like this.
  19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, when saddam used illegal chemical weapons on iran, we gave him the wink and nod, because that was barbarism on our behalf, when he invaded quwait (OUR oil rig with a flag), oh, that shit wouldn't fly......

20. storch

storch banned

We not only gave Saddam the wink and nod, but we also gave him the chemicals.

I also recall something about Kuwait being allied with Iraq during the 1980s because they wanted protection from Iran. And then after the Iran-Iraq war, Iraq was hoping to repay its wartime debts by raising the price of oil by way of OPEC oil production cuts. But Kuwait increased its oil production instead, which lowered prices. Iraq lost about a billion dollars per year per $1.00 drop per barrel. This amounted to economic warfare. Saddam asked them to cut it out, but they didn't. Saddam was also pissed about that fact that Kuwait had built military outposts on Iraqi soil near the Kuwaiti border. Iraq also accused Kuwait of slant-drilling into their oil supplies while they were under Iraqi protection. But who knows?