Preparation for a Spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Captain Scarlet, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I havn't wrote any erotic type short stories for some time now ,since I wrote some short roleplays, so this is my first attempt in a section that needs a bit of love .

I dont make any apologies for it being role playish and is based on a rolelay I wrote many years ago .

You stand against the wall in the College Head Tutors office with your nose against the wall and with your behind your back . You mull over what you have done and the consequences of your misdemeanor and now await your fate

. [​IMG]

It seems like an eternity just standing there .Then the silence is broken as you hear a chair being moved across the polished wooden floor.

A moment later you feel your clasp being undone and your zip . You are requested to remove your shoes and then the skirt or trousers .

You do so slowly knowing whats going to happen next and the garment pools around your feet . The garment is then neatly folded up and then you remove your blazer and place that neatly next to the other garment.

Your accuser reads out the charges and the tariff that you will need to pay to level up . You dont like what you hear as you know this is going to be a painful ordeal .
    [​IMG]

You are then requested to go to the the chair and then to bend over. Once in the position the executioner and adjusts their own shirt and bares an arm in readiness for what is to follow.

You feel too thumbs attack the waistband of your underwear .You feel the garment slowly being lowered around your knees.

Your legs are forced apart to make a better target and the rush of cool hair brushes between your legs making you feel vulnerable .

Before you had time to think the first stroke lands on your rear and a spot of pain shoots through you . Followed shortly before another blow . Another spot of pain shoots through you and you also feel being aroused as your tormentor applies another blow. Love juices are beginning to form .

Your bottom is also changing from a pink to a red colour of a tomato and your beginning to feel very sore and other juices form and run but this time in the form of tears running a sprint down your cheeks but face cheeks this time .

After 10 strikes the tormenting stops and your are requested to shuffle to the corner again but with your hands on your head . You badly want to rub your bottom but its mission impossible .

You stand their sobbing until your punisher decides your torment has come to an end

[​IMG]

After a further 5 long minutes you are ordered to dress and free to rub that aching sore bottom .

You do so and then say "Thank you sir/ma'am " as you know you have paid the price and free to carry on .

roger586 likes this.