Premature ejaculation :(

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Grunge Lord, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Grunge Lord

Grunge Lord Member

:( Yeah, I can't hold it at all is there anything I can do?

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

commit suicide?

nah, mang, I'm just being humourous. just wait for the excitement of sex to ware off. it's the only actual "cure". you cum quick because you get so turned on by everything. over time, that'll ware off. try fuckin some ugly dike, mang!

3. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Not having a penis I really can't offer you any advice on this other than just to keep practicing not cumming so soon while you masterbate (practice makes perfect).
    Also, I and probably most other girls don't so much as mind if you edjaculate prematurely as long as you give her some attention and make her orgasm through oral or other methods. Keep her happy and she wont complain.

Good luck
    -CB

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

the masturbation thing doesn't work, and it's bad for you. you'll just have to give it time, until sex stops being so interesting for you.

5. Grunge Lord

Grunge Lord Member

Well, I am fairly new to the sex thing. As for making my partner orgasm through other methods, I get lost down there its so dark and cavernous. LOL

6. bluegill

bluegill Member

man, if u feel one coming on too fast just slow down and think of something totally disgusting....try picturing something in your head that totally turns u off, but not to the point u cant forgetabout it because if u do to much thinking it might ruin it 4 ya.....but that should help....if not try 4play and go first

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Actually it does work bro. You have to do it properly though or it can be very bad for you

8. Grunge Lord

Grunge Lord Member

Theres a proper way to masturbate?

9. drewbee

drewbee Member

lol... everything I try to think of always ends up turning to sex... I once repeted the toys r us song in my head to distract me and the next thing i knew their were barbies & kens in my head doing the naughty lol.

10. drewbee

drewbee Member

how can masturbating be bad for you again?

11. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

They make some condoms that have something on them that is suppost to delay you a little while (Durex brand), and also just wearing one will de-sensitize you enough. If it is to much and you cant feel anything get one of the ultrathin ones, they seem to still work well, and you can hardly tell you have it on.

12. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Masturbation does NOT harm you in anyway ,despite what some people and convince you of...Period. Just Relax and be open with the Girl your doing the Dirty with ,Experiment and Touch Each other as often as possible ,Most of this is Mental ,your Worried so much about it your actually helping it...relaxxxxx...

13. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

seeing i am female im not quite sure what you should do. but maybe if u just slow down, or speed up on the sex it will help. cuz u wont be as used to it, or u will be so used to it that u will get more farmiliar with it.

14. Lil' Blue

Lil' Blue Member

You could masturbate or have you girl Jack it until your about to cum then stop and squeeze the tip until you don't feel like your going to cum, do this 3-5 times, then if you've done ok controlling it, Try actullay having sex, have your girl ride you for 10 minutes or until you feel like you have to cum, pull out and squeeze to the tip until you don't have to cum. This will help you learn how to control when you cum.;)

15. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

Ahahahahahahha, thats halarious!!

and yeah, how's masturbating bad? Maybe if you yank it too hard down and pull the skin, but uhm... I think he'll get real quick don't do it that way! lol. I heard masturbating is really good for your deal. Allows you to learn more about yourself, what feels good, what doesn't, and you can practice ways to hold it off... I also heard masturbating is quite healthy psychologically, keeps you happy.

And don't be afraid of our caverns! Just do a little reasearch. There used to be this awsome thread in here on how to give a girl oral. It had all these awsome tips. Maybe someone knows where it is and can post it again? I think it'll help.

But it's true, this is probably mostly psychological. Relax. And it's also true, girls don't mind a guy who cums quick. I always thought I did, until I realized when he takes too long to cum I actually get bored. After 20 min of getting pounded and still no sign of cumming, I don't feel so sexy anymore. But when he comes quick I get so excited because he's feeling so good and it's me who's making him that way!

I also heard cock rings help... Not sure though.

16. Lil' Blue

Lil' Blue Member

Since when is mastrubation bad for you who told you that your mother?

17. Lil' Blue

Lil' Blue Member

Just say MMMMM... when you wrap your lips around her she'll thank you for it

18. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

"Yeah, I can't hold it at all is there anything I can do?"

Thy God used to have this problem. He simply tied a knot within his infinite dick.

19. *MsOgynist*

*MsOgynist* Member

Another reason why guys just cannot satisfy a gal as only a gal can!

20. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

How can masturbation hurt you? It can make you go blind, don't you know that? haha..