Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Cutted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've experienced the scenario with an ex in my 20s that sex was fantastic the first year then gradually got for the worse. By year 3 together, I would ejaculate within 10 seconds. It became a knock on effect of worse failure after worse failure. No need to mention again that she became an ex. Thank heaven that it's not a permanent problem.

2. I learned edging, masturbating without ejaculation in my mid twenties. I was taught by a friend and it took a year but since I have had excellent control even in highly exciting situations. I edge an hour or two a day ejaculating the third day. Edging really increases control even in highly charged situations like threesomes.

3. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

How many men suffering PE simply assume from street lore that they are done after orgasm, feel crushed and just quit without noting whether they still have an erection?

I and my brother both have multiple orgasms. Apparently about 10% of men do, though taboos on study make it difficult to know for sure. With multiple orgasms there is no such thing as PE. It is just one of two or more so no big deal.

I fear that many men do not realize they can have multiple orgasms. As sex researchers Dunn and Trost say in their study of men who have multiple orgasms, "It may be that our traditional expectations regarding the possible limited range of male orgasmic capacity have profoundly influenced men's behavior as well as research in this area."