Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Cutted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Now over 51,000...

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Over 53,000 responses now. I hope it has helped some guys become better lovers.

4. Dana Ran

Dana Ran Members

Thanks for the hepful and interesting information!

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Now over 55,000 people have been helped by this information. This forum is the perfect way to solve this embarrassing problem.

6. sammy014

sammy014 Members

Premature ejaculation has really hurt my relationships before and I've tried Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine). Since I've been using this product fromspamI've felt so much more in control of my sex life and would recommend it to anybody with a long term problem. I am not saying that it's a miracle cure, but I have noticed a definite improvement in how long I have been able to have sex for since using it.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Sammy - Is that a desensitizing cream?

8. akbit

akbit Members

In my opinion, just eating enough food can to remedy this situation

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I am glad that guys continue to be helped by this forum. PE is one of the most embarrassing sexual problems for guys, especially young guys, and it is easily curable by following these techniques.

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Let me know if you have been helped by my ten techniques. 57,000+ have now viewed my blog over the past 9+ years. Cutted

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

keep responding - approaching 60,000 guys helped...

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

keep responding...

13. 5x5 Extreme

5x5 Extreme Members

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member. I want to share my experiences with you.

Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.

In many cases premature ejaculation gets better on its own over time. Treatment may not be needed. Practicing relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.

Your doctor may recommend that you and your partner practice certain techniques to help delay ejaculation. For example, you may learn to identify and control the sensations that lead up to ejaculation. And you may learn to communicate with your partner to slow or stop stimulation. You can try using a condom to reduce sensation to the penis. Or you can try a different position (such as lying on your back) during intercourse. Counseling or behavioral therapy may help reduce anxiety related to premature ejaculation.

14. 5x5 Extreme

5x5 Extreme Members

[SIZE=10pt]Premature Ejaculation Can Be Treated with some natural supplement[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]They provide you and your parnet as well as happy hour. Sometimes, you can need psychotherapy to treat for premature ejaculation.It may include psychotherapy, as well as learning ways to communicate with your partner about sexual dysfunction.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]Another effective strategy is to work with your partner or through masturbation to train your body to delay ejaculation, before you work it we reccommende to use it due to helps gain control in premature ejaculation issues. You take to the point where you are going to ejaculate and then stop and think about sports or something else to cool down.They will help you train your body to master that response when you are with your partner.[/SIZE]

15. StallionKing

StallionKing Members

Maybe Sex enhancing pills will work out though it helps you to last longer in bed and able to perform better and keep your endurance to the highest level. or a combination of pre-ej pills or spray.

16. AirBare

AirBare Members

I looked at the site. A semen flavor enhancing pill? That's a new one for me. Do you think it's legit?

17. Brad Jhonsen

Brad Jhonsen Members

Say goodbye to premature ejaculation problems
    Do you find that you are simply unable to give your partner the pleasure that they crave within the bedroom no matter how hard you try? Are you sick and tired of finishing early and leaving your partner begging for more? Wouldn’t you love to become a stud in the bedroom and walk with some extra swagger knowing that you have the power and control that every woman craves?
    You can visit this site
    Say goodbye to Premature Ejaculation Problems

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've had problems with this in the past. It could be just that I was young and needed to prioritize differently. I guess I must have just thought that it ought to take the same amount of time for females as it does for males. It doesn't. One of these days I'm going to have to try again and see how I'm doing. :kissingheart:

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

62,000 have been helped by this site that I started over 10 years ago. Please respond if you need more help and I will try to get back to you. I check it regularly. Cutted

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My thought is every ejaculation happens exactly when it is supposed to.