Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Cutted, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

"Edging" means bringing your penis to the edge of orgasm, and then stopping just short, and then doing it again and again. It is a means of learning how to control your orgasm by recognizing the signals your body is giving off that you are about to ejaculate and finding ways to retard it.

2. max88b

max88b Guest

I found taking sex pills like La Pepa Negra, Furunbao, Tiger King (you can buy them from many places on the web - some places have better stuff then others) really helped with the PE. Without them I come pretty quickly, with them I can go for hours

3. Carl123

Carl123 Guest

I need a bit of advise please if someone could comment

I'm looking of ways of trying to last longer during intercourse, I've read durex performa condoms work for lots of people because of the numbing sensation but I didn't feel this and climaxed quickly when testing during mastabation, I only tried a couple cause I wasn't sure if they would work but now I don't know if I should continue to use once I start dating again.

Is this normal or will it be different during intercourse, I think this will help if I can talk to someone about it :)

4. Terranaut

Terranaut Guest

I wrote this on reddit:

I don't think enough emphasis is given in sexual education or therapy to the brain. I have never had premature ejaculation. I always focused on "assisting" my partner (in my case as a straight man, a female) to "find her pleasure" in me. I didn't really know how to eat a pussy but, eat away I did until I understood just what they really want and don't want. It has to be about that and nothing else for a while if a man wants to become a good lover. Since women can cum many times and me only once really--unless I'm tripping--I expect my orgasm to "close the show". And I realized that it is "sexual favors" that I want her to do to make it good for me just as I have done sexual favors for her delight. It's never about "fucking" and shooting my jizz into her hole. It's expected to play out over hours--not seconds. In my thesis about the hemispherical mind, I believe a lot of dysfunction is tied to left-brain dominance of time, place, expectation and women are made to feel they have to rush to "fit into" the man's "time frame". Instead of telling guys to squeeze their balls, perhaps you might want to explore some self discipline of the mind. I think you are doing that when you recommend "distraction", but men have to realize that this is a partnership and not a conquest. What is her time frame? Does she feel rushed by you? That is wrong if she is made to feel that at all. She has to feel "safe" and "free" to be who and what she is. This is sensitivity training--not--squeeze your balls.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Carl - you screw with your brain as well as your penis. Try counting thrusts, or doing "sets of nine", as spelled out in my opening post on this thread, to separate slightly your brain function from what is going on down below. Practice edging, bringing yourself close to orgasm, and then pulling back. Do this ten times if you can, to train yourself as to the best ways to pull your penis back from orgasm. Let me know if it works.

6. Alec Phoenix

Alec Phoenix Guest

Great advice - thanks for this:) I sometimes experience premature ejaculation, so it's always good to hear new ideas and theories on the topic:)

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

These will work for you. Let me know...

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

9. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Yeah I dunno man, sometimes I can go for a half hour or so but I've never really got beyond that except once and hell if I know how I did it. More often I find myself cumming within the first 5-10 minutes and honestly I'm real tired of disappointing my wife. Might have to try some of these ideas

10. JohnM83

JohnM83 Guest

The condition when a men doesn't get harder and firmer while make sexual activity with his mate, defined as Erectile Dysfunction or sudden ejaculation is one of the kind of Erectile Dysfunction. It denotes by the term "ED". There are many website where ED defined in many ways. Such as it is the inability of men who face sudden ejaculation while sexual intercourse with his hubby/mates or girlfriend. There are many reason behind the erectile dysfunction occurrence like Age growth, medical problem, Diabetes or extra weight (fat).
    The common problems can treated by morning workout and proper diet plan but the major condition can't be treated by daily exercise. it must be deal with medication or natural therapy.

Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erectile_dysfunction
    http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/DS00162

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

13. darkomaalouf

darkomaalouf Banned

A person who is dealing with the problem of premature ejaculation willing to do anything to deal with that. Some men start begins sexual therapy to control his premature ejaculation. I like to share my sexual therapist blog with all my friends dealing with the problem of premature ejaculation. Here is the link: [u

14. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

when I first started having sex it was minutes and the woman told me to go home and masturbate but I had to get close and stop till I could masturbate for 30 minutes or more without getting close.

One more thing I have found is that when you thrust or push in that we tend to squeeze our butt muscles together which stimulates the prostate making us cum faster.

If you can have sex without squeezing your cheeks then you can last as long as you want. I pull her legs up to give me room because you'll need to keep your knees apart and then learn to push using your abs and back. Don't squeeze your butt cheeks at all until you are ready.

I don't do quickies anymore and when I go in for a session it last hours, now keep in mind that I'm not on top of her all the time and we play a lot so it changes things up.

Another big thing was when I learned to take time before sex I could relax enough to concentrate, oral sex on her and playing with her G-spot (find the spot that feels like the roof of your mouth) then when I do finally get on I can last what ever time I want.

If she is already cuming when I get on I can normally keep her in the zone till she begs for me to stop.

15. nativels

nativels Guest

thanks for putting all the effort to making this thread cutted.
    I am wondering if anyone knows if the desensitizing crème on the durex preformax condoms in on the inside and out? my wife is allergic and cant have that touch her, but I would love to be able to use it.
    THanks

16. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I think it is only on the inside, so it is in contact with your penis, and lessens sensitivity. But be careful not to get the cream on your hands, which then touch her.

17. qportx

qportx Guest

Thanks OP for the post. I wish I've seen that years before. Ive always had PE and actually lost quite a few girlfriends because of that I won't lie. For me, this solution called xperform (sure you can google it) really helps. They told me its not just numbing spray and it actually doesn't affect your partner. Hope that helps as well. Keep your heads up folks!

18. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

The answer to premature ejaculation is to let it happen and go for second third, forth and so on fucks. Have an ALL NIGHTER. Be sure and POKE all available holes to your hearts desire. There is NO problem. Gee Whiz, some of the best nights I had started out with a quick ejaculation followed up by follow ups so to speak.

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Some guys only have one ejaculation per night, so multiples may work for young studs, but as you get older, it gets harder and harder (or, more likely, softer and softer).

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Keep the replies coming. Over 50,000 now. Wow!