Premature Ejaculation help please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by daveyjones22, Mar 27, 2018.

1. daveyjones22

daveyjones22 Members

I need some advice on how to fix premature ejaculation, i bought some pills from a local sex shop to help me last longer but id like to do it naturally eventually does anyone have any tips or advice on how to help cope with this

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Davey - check out my blog on premature ejaculation just above yours - 62,000 guys have been helped. PM me if you need more advice.

4. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Get really good at eating pussy.

Eric! and Alonso376 like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I think it's natural for men to loose stamina as they age. I have, so I slow down the pace and do different things until we're ready for me to blast off.

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Edging. Good practice in lasting longer.

7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I used to think of my mother in law, stopped me from cumming every time.

Alonso376 likes this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

It's psychological. Been through it with an ex. Horrible situation. It got worse every time as it played on my mind more and more. The problem was I was absolutely besotted with her and in my eyes perfect. After we finished it just seemed to go away. Married now and yes happens sometimes but we have great sex.

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I shot off a little to early for my partners liking the other day. We had went from oral on me to her riding me cowgirl. Then she laid back on the bed and I went down on her. Once she came I rose up and slid into that sopping wet vagina. It didn't take me long to approach that point of no return. So I asked her where could I unload. She asked already? I said yes and it's coming fast. She grabbed me and said "in me" just in time. I popped right then. I don't think I had my cock in her for more than 10 minutes total. She was a little disappointed I came so quickly after we started missionary. At my age it doesn't happen very often but this time . . . . well shit happens.

10. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

Get that first orgasm out of the way and build up to number 2. I love it when a guy cums quickly and then we have some mutual fun while he builds up and goes again.

Micheal9 and Up4Fun757 like this.
  11. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

I will tell you a little trick now ,that will prevent you from cuming for ages and ages ,,,get your gal to play with your cock ,get her to produce saliver from her mouth and keep pushing the saliver down your japs eye with her tounge repeat the process a dozen times ,,until your pee pipe if filled with spit ,then have sex ,and you will be able to shag forever without cuming ,and when you do eventually come its amazing ,trust me iv had it tried and tested in myself

12. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

marcco Members
    New
    I will tell you a little trick now ,that will prevent you from cuming for ages and ages ,,,get your gal to play with your cock ,get her to produce saliver from her mouth and keep pushing the saliver down your japs eye with her tounge repeat the process a dozen times ,,until your pee pipe if filled with spit ,then have sex ,and you will be able to shag forever without cuming ,and when you do eventually come its amazing ,trust me iv had it tried and tested in myself

13. Drager1

Drager1 Members

Definitely worth a try

14. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

it wor
    it works trust me ,you could prob make it easier by using a syringe and syringe something down your pee pipe m=,but water wouldn't be thick enough

Drager1 likes this.
  15. Drager1

Drager1 Members

My woman using her toungue sounds better ;)

16. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

worked for me

17. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I would like to read your post on this. My husband has had this problem since we were married!

18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Cutted!

19. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Try a cock ring or just put a rubber band or a small size cock ring around his balls. The testicles need to draw up inside the scrotum when a man is nearing orgasm. With the band around the balls, they can't do that.

My ex wife had a boyfriend who had a quick trigger. He was uncut with a very sensitive head. I suggested she suck him off first and then have vaginal sex with him. She did, but it didn't help enough. He could last a while in her mouth, but when he entered her vagina, boom. I had heard about men using cock rings having more stamina, so I suggested that or just put a rubber band around his balls. The next time she sucked him off and then put the rubber band on him. He lasted longer, but not long enough to satisfy her. They continued with those two methods, and after a week or so of steady sex, he could last long enough to make her cum. She was appreciative and showed her appreciation in a way I enjoyed.

I have tried it, not because I wanted to last longer, but because I wanted to see what it felt like. I actually had a hard time reaching orgasm. My wife liked it because she could better feel my nuts hitting her butt. She didn't like the fact that it took me so long to cum. BTW, my orgasms were stronger and lasted longer with the band around my balls.

Probably shouldn't leave the balls banded for too long as the circulation is slowed or even cut off if he has big balls and the band is too tight.

Good luck.