Pregnant chance?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by dee122, Sep 29, 2013.

1. dee122

dee122 Guest

Hi. I am on the pill, however don't take it spot on on time - I take it every night somewhere between 6pm - 11pm. Anyway I have not had intercourse however I went on the pill free week. A couple of days before the withdrawal bleed started. I became curious and started touching my cervix with toilet paper - I was really pushing it up - so I could feel the cervix. I did this a few times over a couple of days. Afterwards, I became extremely worried that this may cause a pregnancy? I thought what if I touched something that was traced with semen/sperm and now it has been placed in my vagina on my cervix? I had been to the shopping centre and local pub. A day after I did this I started my withdrawal bleed. It lasted its normal three days. Could this have gotten me pregnant?I am continuing normal use of my pills now. Can anyone give me some advice. I'm really nervous. thank you

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator