Pregnacy

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by environmental_junkie, Aug 18, 2005.

1. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

How long after you have sex can you test if your knocked up?

2. environmental_junkie

Well ok another question, I'm leaving for a long trip and I will be doing lost of horse back riding and I need to know if I am preg. could this hurt the baby?

It's been a week since I last had sex and I'm leaving tomorrow and where I'm going I will not be able to go to the docs so today is the only I can go check... but is it to early?

3. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

You can test for pregnancy 2 weeks after sex. Before that, you might not have enough hormones in your system for the test to be accurate.

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

but if you are then you are in the earliest stage, it should be ok if theres something in there, people do alot worse, dont worry if u r

5. environmental_junkie

So even if I am preg. since it would be so early all the activties I'm doing wouldn't hurt the 'baby' right?

6. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i wouldnt have thought so, maybe even take it a bit easier, or go and get a test now and try it, if it says u r - go careful, if not then act as you arent

7. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

As far as I know, it wouldn't hurt at such an early stage. Later on, when you have a belly, this is a totally different issue, not only can the baby get hurt easier, also your center of gravity is different, thus normal movements can feel totally different.

But if you really feel insecure, look for someone more professional? Usually brighid is here, she's a midwife, she should know, but she's doing some travelling, but should be back soon.

8. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

if you fall off you could cause a misscarriage, just from trauma to your body, there is a risk in that case which is why riding isnt recomended, but just riding shouldnt hurt.