Preferred Amphetamine ROA..?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by hahaha04, Dec 7, 2010.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

hey..

so i have a bunch of these;

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&imprint=b+973+&color=&shape=

20mg amphetamine and dextroamphetamin(sp?)..these i guess are the generics because when i acquired them, i had to look them up to make sure the pill markings and the information on the bottle correlated.

EDIT: These arent generics, they are brand name Adderal IR..lol did some more research.

Normally the adderal with the beads i would either pop, or empty capsule, crush/grind beads, refine powder, snort. with ritalin and other amps, i would normally just pop.

What ROA can i use with these? I am supposing snorting and taking them orally? Which do you guys prefer with your amps?

2. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I love to insufflate Adderall IR if I am partying it up a bit. However, I stick to oral for everyday use for which I am prescribed.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

amphetamine is best eaten. anything else and it gets too addictive.

4. hahaha04

^ agreed

that intial rush is great, but once it quickly subsides, you just want to feel that speedy and tweaked out again..This morning i blew one 20mg pill, and then popped two more 20mg pills about 45 minutes later..I was feeling very good. Now that initial 20mgs snorted has more than subsided, but i am still feeling pretty nice from the other two pills. I have 0 amphetamine tolerance at the moment so these relatively low doses are working well for me.

About to go out and grab some nice nug for later on when i start to crash from these..always good to calm yourself after a little amp binge..lol..i used to get VERY moody with people when i came down from amps. not today though.. :sifone:

5. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

ya if ur doing em to tweek for a bit eating one and blowing one is the way to do it. i myself dnt blow adderal anymore cus that drip :puke: will just gag me forever but if i need a wake up ill eat one. adderal is more of a tool to me, i dnt really like it as a high

6. hahaha04

I ate some today because i as up VERY late last night doing work and preparing a presentation for Uni. I have final exams/presentations this week which is kinda stressful.

The drip this morning, was terrible, i was spitting all over the place. ha

I concur..Adderal, for seemingly many people, i just a tool they use for school, college/university, a job, or other things. Not that many people i know use it for a recreational 'high'..

Im still buzzing along right now though! hah.

7. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

ha ya, i always try to keep a stash of stims like dextroamph.,adderal, provigil, ect... and benzos like xanax, klonies and what not just to have in case a situation comes up where i need em. helpful little fuckers

i do love me some benzos tho

8. etkearne

Don't forget sublingual method. It is a great middle ground between insufflating and oral administration. The pills dissolve in five minutes. In fact, I just sublingually took 10mg minutes ago.

9. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Insuffalation

11. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

i've eaten them, snorted em and iv'ed em. really adderall seems to have nice effects with any roa, more so than some other drugs. it really just depends how fast/intense/long you want the effects to last.

12. etkearne

I prefer my amphetamines (I have extensive experience with 15mg Adderall-generic Immediate release tablets) to be insufflated. There is nothing as exciting as the 30 seconds to a minute after finishing a line of crushed pill. I quit using amphetamine due to its effect on my blood pressure and now use Methylphenidate (it doesn't damage my heart !), which I actually find more euphoric than amphetamine, but less physically stimulating. Both are best appreciated up the nose, though.

13. v4838

v4838 Members

Anyone know how to use distilled water to extract the fillers from ritalin & get crystal?