precursor for mdma

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by djbeepbeep, Apr 2, 2014.

1. djbeepbeep

djbeepbeep Guest

BEFORE READING I DONT INTEND TO DO ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS!

Sassafras trees grow in ohio,but it seems all the chem recipes online are too advanced for the average hippie to take safrole oil and make mdma.its clear that any video that would persuade people to do it themselves would get taken off the web in a heartbeat.iv done allot of research ever since a teenager,and heard through the grape vine electrolysis and hydrolysis with other products can skate around going out and raising suspicion buying strait up federal regulated chems.anybody heard of any methods or ingenuitive ways to have people not make shitty decisions or shitty drugs? because thats all i see now days.

2. OddApple

OddApple Member

I was thinking the shit dope came from substitute precursors....don't you have to go to about the same amount of trouble? I used to live in a sassafrass forest I can probably get that..

3. djbeepbeep

djbeepbeep Guest

yes indeedee it dose,but thats why i was referring to electrolosis.which is the name of one of my fidget house mixes if you like kinda music.so if certain products with a specific chems could be derived it could ultimately make a better product.i dont have the dough to test a whole bunch of products,nor am i dexter.but id like to find out.chemistry is also good for other shit than making some thizz pills.for instance rocket fuel ;)

all jokes aside lavender and other essential oils help the body focus its energy on healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPoqajzhHgM

http://www.mixcloud.com/beepx22/electrolysis/

4. OddApple

OddApple Member

Aha! You don't have pm's yet but I'll hit you up when they come on. Mathematics may be the key to the universe but chymia is what it's made of ~

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That's right. You need at least a semester of two of college level chemistry to understand what and how to do it. It's pretty basic compared to other drugs such as LSD but it is not something anyone can do. Maybe if you were shown how to do it by someone you could recreate the results without a firm understanding of why a reaction was happening, but then if something went wrong you would have no idea how to correct it. If your really serious about this you have to crack the books.

6. OddApple

OddApple Member

:)
    Oh my my, oh hell yes...got to put on that Hogwarts dress...

7. djbeepbeep

djbeepbeep Guest

the time it would take someone to make lsd or mdma would make most people want to give up.the first year of organic chem would be pretty much nothing but learning the elements and reading and writing molecules and understanding bonds and reductions and just understanding the basic terminology and equipment even before they get to actually get to experiment with the chemicals or precursors of amines and the schools look closly at that also.a student here at BW college got busted with stolen chems all within hours of when it happened.im sure there are tutors lol

8. OddApple

OddApple Member

You would be going through an awful lot just to throw mdma? I would think a study of the terms and equipment in the particular method to be employed, then not only would I ask questions that make sense, the answers would have a lot more chance making sense to me. It's a labor no matter how you do it and I may be wrong, but I've been under the impression that electrolytic processes are low yielders?
    The more posts you make, your pm's will come on ~

9. djbeepbeep

djbeepbeep Guest

its a thing,once again im not dexter...breaking the carbon bond from mda enables to add the amine.i get the feeling you have more passion to this posting than i do.i heard through some fellow hippies mxc3 will get you through the door.the original question was a general question just to get others to share,and the ensure the betterment or just give people idea and use the brain.may i ask if you have exp? that might be a better question

10. OddApple

OddApple Member

<< may i ask if you have
    exp? that might be a better question>>

Haha but it might not be such a good idea to answer it! I am capable of over 200 hcl's, sulfites, alkaloids etc but it is more to the health side than the recreational. I was going to pm you that fester has gone over itpretty well, better than shulgin if you ask me, in so far as methods go. You can grab feater on a google these days ~

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Do you have a background in chemistry OddApple? You seem to know allot.

I have always heard fester's recipe's were not that good. He knows meth but nothing else, but MDMA is an amphetamine.

12. OddApple

OddApple Member

Well there's more than one writer out there (try "How to Make Stuff") and the deal with Steve (fester) is that he presents a lot of ways one could have precursors that can't be bought, as well as more than one production method. Pikhal and Tikhal can also be downloaded and shulgin has a route to mdma and mda in there, which may be more difficult but yield a seemingly superior result? I haven't looked at Shulgin's route to be able to say much except he did know phenethylamines.
    Try "Kings Chemistry Survival Guide" (I think...) as well as "Clandestine Drug Manufacturing" - between a number of them you find how to produce one thing mentioned in another and there is also this: https://lists.man.lodz.pl/pipermail/chemfan/att-0946/xtc05.txt

In so far as directly answering that one question, "they shoot Heisenberg's don't they?" so NO! I have no experience in this and never ever threw a batch of ANYTHING! nope. Nopers. Not me.... ;)

13. Dee25

Dee25 Members

Hmm.. how would a non science major go about making mdma? Like, can someone give me the layman's version of it and I'll attempt it no problem! I may not know much about science, but I love a good challenge!