Precum

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jen910, Jan 9, 2005.

1. BlueOrion

BlueOrion Member

I almost wish the guy I'm with was sterile, or something, so I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. I'd have an abortion, but I would rather avoid that whole mess in the first place. We do everything up to actual intercourse, but I'm sure that we'll get there too, sometime in the next four months. And it worries me, knowing that there are numerous ways of getting pregnant without having intercourse. I already have too much going on, I don't see how I can handle being pregnant too.

2. Tamee

Tamee naked

Wait a sec! You said this:
    and then this:
    Doesn't that completely contradict itself?!

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No, they don't. You can have one without the other.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Same here

5. Tamee

Tamee naked

Yes, I completely understand this. I don't think you understand what I meant. In your post, you first said that orgasm happens usually or often with ejaculation, and then later, in the same post, you said that most guys do not experience orgasm with ejaculation. What was contradictory was your statements, not the actual fact that orgasm can happen without ejaculation.

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

WHAT?! :eek:

Um, I don't know of any other way besides artificial insemination to get pregnant without intercourse. Could you elaborate on what you think would do it?

-Jeffrey