Precum Does Not Have Sperm?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eddyvogel, Apr 24, 2017.

1. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

From recent discussions, a question is always raising that whether this experiment is true or not. I had a lot of conversations with my doctor friends, they told me that precum always contains some spermatozoids except that the male mate hasn't urinated. Also, these sperms are so far small in amount that they couldn't reach the egg, or maybe get dead on the way to the egg, but the probability of getting pregnancy increases if one of them reach the destination. I have read somewhere that chances of getting pregnant from precum are 80 to 90 %??????? Is it true??

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have zero knowledge on this really but I do remember in sex education class, they said it can still get you preggers and should ALWAYS wear a condom.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Think about it, where does it come from? Yes it does!

1 person likes this.
  4. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

yeah, people who use condoms as the only method to avoid preganancy got pregers each year. Studies shows that condoms are 82% effective, means u still have the risk to get STD , pregnancy etc, may be the cause behind this, is preejaculatory fluid.

5. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

yeah..[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

The only way to be 100% sure is no intercourse. Your not going to get pregnant If I cum in your mouth.

1 person likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you're not going to get pregnant if i cum ONLY in your mouth.

8. averageguy6

I stand corrected. That would be the correct way to say it. But I could cum on her tits and she would not get pregnant. I’m not nit-picking it just popped into my weird little mind.

9. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

let's admit it guys, Sooo many kids alive today owe it to the ol' failed "pull-out method" and their horny teenage parents

1 person likes this.
  10. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

after using this method, probably they would say hi to their baby on ultrasound :flyhigh:

11. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

still, chances get raise, read [​IMG]

12. averageguy6

Hey I just want to cum in your mouth, that's all.

13. eddyvogel

eddyvogel Members

:toilet:that's all, abnormal DNA

14. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Yes it can and many a young woman has gotten pregnant from it.

15. doytal

doytal Guest

Technically, at its source, precum probably has no sperm. But...it is the bugle boy announcing the arrival of the troops! Especially true if the precummer is a teenage boy. Just think of it this way. When two teenagers go out they trade coy glances, innuendo, foreplay and have to figure a way to 'leave' their friends. Then they find the right secluded spot. They're unsure of themselves, they kiss, they cuddle and then there's the first venture into her jeans, feeling her camel toe over her panties. By the time she works her way down and feels his erection, he's been erect for a long time. He is throbbing and his prostate is full of semen, which IS full of sperm. His body knows he's going to ejaculate and it sends out the precum to lubricate and neutralize the pee left in his urethra. With many teenage boys once the velvety lips touch his dick head, he's got seconds or a couple of minutes until he hoses down whatever wet willy is pointed at. So the question isn't really technical, it's pragmatic. If a boy is erect and leaking precum, every ounce of his being wants a place to release the flood. So, the precum may not have sperm, but the bloated prostate full of semen is full of sperm and a couple of valves holding it back. So, if your a girl in possession of a fertile womb remember all this when he says "Oh it's just precum, just let me take a stroke in you,,,please" 16 year olds don't hold their cum very well.