Pranks

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by stl_liberal, May 19, 2004.

1. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

This really didn't fit in any other category so I decided to put it here.
    Have any of you guys ever pulled a prank on someone, specifically having to do with their hair?
    did you cut/dye/shave it in their sleep? chop it off when they looked the other way? even just cut it for them if they asked you to (maybe now exactly how they had planned)? Know anyone who has done anything like this? Ever wanted to? Have plans?
    I want details about all of this.
    You have to know someone...maybe you were the victim.
    Come on!

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

There was a guy in Minneapolis a few years ago that went around cutting off chick's ponytails. Most of them didn't even notice. They finally got him.

One time, some friends of mine shaved this guys head when he was passed out and drew everything back on with a permanent marker: eyebrows and all... :)

3. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

how old was he?

4. HappyHaHaGirl

19, I think. I wasn't there....I've only met him once, but it was my friends that did it. :)

5. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

my sister asked me to cut her bangs, so i did. she said they were still too long, so i cut more off. she said they were still too long, so i told her she was going to look like a dork if i cut any more off, because they were already short enough. she insisted. so i cut more off. she did indeed look like a dork and blamed it on me. i said that's what she got for not listening to my judgement.

so i guess i knowingly gave her a bad haircut.

also in beauty school, i screwed up a lady's hair, and just didn't tell her about it. we all did that.

6. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

No, I would never ever mess with anyones hair!!! That's like tellin them that that you don't respect them cuz your hair is a part of who you are... it's part of the whole package of what your projectin to the world!!!
    I love pullin silly little pranks.. but nothin that takes from a person! ;)
    I was helpin my friend move yesterday and he was askin me if I wanted like half of the stuff in his apartment. Well I did take some candles and incense!! The best thing that he gave me was a pop~up pecker.. I'm soo gonna get the girls that I work with...lol! I don't think that's disrespecting at all.. I could be wrong though!

7. HappyHaHaGirl

Our junior year, I put my principal's Corvette in Wheels and Deals....she got phone calls for like a month asking about the car...it took her a while to catch on that we put it in....she never found me, though.

8. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

some thing like that happend to once. k this was about 3-4 months ago. my hiar was about 2-3 inches away from my chin. i was still in school ( for those of you how dont know how i got kicked out PM me ) i was leaning over m math work and some bastard just cam up and like a inch away from one side. i had to get it cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at least its long now

9. serra

serra tentacle girl

i think that's a really really mean thing to do to someone!
    i have friends (boys) who would do things like that but i would always protest it.

okay but it was funny when they shaved that guy's one eyebrow off. but he was a jerk! :p

10. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

i could never do that to anyone because i have too much of a conscience.

once my sister was cutting my bangs for me and was trying to give them "texture" or something, which was a bad idea anyway because my bangs were really thin. Well, she had the sissors at an angle, and 'accidentally' cut all the way up, and made me have parts of my bangs about an inch and a half long. it was horrid.

Another time, when i was in the seventh grade, i think, a boy came up behind me and just cut off a chunk of hair. it wasn't noticable because my hair was really layered in the back, but it made me really nervious afterwards, and i was always looking behind me.

11. stl_liberal

stl_liberal Member

how much hair did her cut off?

12. granola.kiss

granola.kiss Member

A good friend of mine in high school got dared [read:: peer-pressured] to shave off her eyebrows. For some horrible reason, she did it & they never grew back the same. But that's not really a prank, & I wasn't involved, so...sorry. I suck.

xoxo
    cortnee

13. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

one time my roommate joanna was realllyyy drunk and (for some reason) my friend mike wanted her to buzz his hair shorter (needless to say, he was also wasted)

she couldnt stop laughing while she was shaving his head and she kept making huge uneven cuts and lines in the back of his head. he didnt realize what she was doing so he just let her keep on shavin..

after she was done, he looked like an escaped mental patient.. walking around all drunk and weirdly-shaven... hahah i wish i had a picture..

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

there was this guy I LOATHED and I cut his long hair in his sleep, although he was sleeping on his side so I only cut short half of his head... looked hilarious, and he was so pissed...

15. defboatz14

defboatz14 Member

One of my friends, who has brownish-black hair, got patch on the back of their head bleached by some friends when he was asleep. Rather than getting embarresed he embraced it. I loved the style even though it was solely a joke.

16. defboatz14

defboatz14 Member

Just wanted to let you guys know, I just posted my 100th comment. I am finally a member!!!!

17. kayte

kayte Member

the funniest joke i've EVER heard was something my friends boyfriend did to her. he got a large (bigger than the typical bumper sticker) magnet and put it on the back of her car. it read 'i masturbate!' all day she thought she looked hot or somethin, cause men kept honkin at her and waving! i think that's absolutely hilarious. it took her an entire day to realize.