POW torture could sink Bush's ship!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by jesuswasamonkey, May 8, 2004.

1. Loki

Loki Member

Yeah i agree with you totally, this quote says it all:
    Scary how its starting to head in that direction.

2. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

Holiday Greetings from Adult Swim!

3. osiris

osiris Senior Member

"John Kerry was also part of that org."
    -sherry bobbins

so was clinton, and all but two of the over fifty presidents that have been in office, as well as the majority of government officials. this is my point. our society as a whole is literate enough now to abolish the heirarchy of supposed representation and vote on issues, and this is what we as voters in a democracy urgently need to start lobbying for. the entrustment of our freedom and well-being to people with hidden agendas has gotten way out of control.

much love :)

4. Megara

Megara Banned

Um...50 presidents? bush is number 43...second of all....not even 10 presidents have gone to yale...clinton wasnt in skull and bones...he went to georgetown undergrad..they pick skull in bones during your undergrad time...

is there another organization you are perhaps refering too?

5. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

If you get a chance listen to President Bush’s speech from the Pentagon today.

Kerry doesn’t have a chance of winning as the war drags on. The people will stay with GWB. The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left to compensate for the Republican moving far to the right. The people in the middle will not choose the extreme left with soldiers at war.

Kerry just has nothing to offer. He voted for the war and all is left is domestic agenda of which there is no money left over for while funding the war. That will be made crystal clear to those who will swing GWB back in the Whitehouse for four more years.

Pray another war doesn’t happen because there will be a draft if it does!

Changeyourlatitude

6. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

If the country does reelect this lying and criminally complicit administration back into office, then you can bet there will be additional conflicts and an eventual draft. Perhaps further degradation of our international integrity and increased body bags of all the newly indoctrinated Bush "fodder" will awaken the majority to their failure to hold our elected leaders accountable. Pray we arent living in a paranoid police state with little to no Consitutional protection remaining when its all said and done.

7. osiris

osiris Senior Member

shit... you know, i just thought i remembered from grade school them saying that reagan was the 50th but now that you mention it, it was 40... anyway, i wasn't just refering to skull and bones, but secret societies in general... bildeberger. freemasons mainly. most of the guys who signed the original bill of rights were free masons. and, you know, i can't honestly say what the drive is behind those people and their societies- and that's exactly the reason why it has to stop. think about it. at the inception of this "democracy" it would have made sense to have representatives, as not everyone was competently literate, but now? how can anyone consider it healthy to have people with obscure loyalties running our government?

i don't believe that the history of U.S. government is as romantic and idealistic as its written down. and i can't see why anyone would.

much love :)

8. SunFree

SunFree Member

Interesting...I just read a newspaper article questiong a possible parallel between the recent abuse events and Tet Offensive of 1968.

9. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Actually it was the Supreme Court, not Congress.