potheads i hate

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by juggla, Jan 20, 2005.

1. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

So you would willingly take Datura, a known deleriant/poison, just because it's natural? It's just silly when people think because they are natural, they're safe.

2. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

my god this is an oldie

3. neongreen

neongreen Member

yeah i totaly get where your coming from (o.p) i remember the day after i tried acid this one kid at school was like freaking out and started telling the teachers i was using a bunch of other drugs like heroin, i found that kid the next day and punched him in the face i wouldnt normaly have done that but i was that pissed off, but i will try anything besides heroin and meth oh and pcp

4. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

i agree that people who smoke pot can be ignorant about other drugs but im sure i am not the only one who has seen personally what some harder dugs can do...

like personally I dont mind coke but if i find out someone close to me is smoking crack i get upset...jusdt b/c of what it has done to people i love...so consider that people may be anti-other drugs because of personal experience not b/c they are ignorant

5. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

"potheads I hate"

that's like saying "cookies I don't want to eat"

6. boothy

boothy Senior Member

[​IMG] jokes on forums don't normally literally make me laugh, but that one there did, nice one ;)

all drugs are ok for personal use as long as they are used responsibly and moderately. if you can control your drug use, then i have no problem whatsoever if you use any drug, any health risks are your own choice. as long as it affects noone but yourself, then i respect you as any other person, in fact probably more so for standing up for freedom.

however, if it becomes an addicdtion and u need to fund it by stealing etc. and it affects others, then that is where it has to stop. not by the law, not by prison. addicts need help, not punishment.

7. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

Okay, I'm gonna add to this oldass thread with my kind of unrelated, but sort of related note. Marijuana is addictive. Both physically and mentally. why everyone says it's not addictive physically, I have no clue, because withdrawals are well documented. But when someone reaches that point of addiction where they do "whatever it takes" to get that drug, whether its THC or PCP (lol) they should seek some help. So in otherwords i'm in total agreeance with the other post on this page.

8. snoopdogg

snoopdogg Member

i try not to judge people because of using "hard" drugs, but i cant help judging someones intelligence and their judgement when they use drugs like PCP and heroin. Heroin is insanely addictive and anything that addictive can and will ruin your life, and PCP.... ive heard too many crazy ass stories of what people have done while on that shit.

9. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Pot heads i hate... hahahahahahhhahahahahahhahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHhhhhhhhhhriewoarw3489075r32urez3 93r98ur398r98398r595r5r895r8yi5r8yi8i3240758fhdslahfldas ABEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Yay 4 Pcp.

hahah i'm totally fucking with you guys.