potheads i hate

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by juggla, Jan 20, 2005.

1. McJesus

McJesus Member

I understand what Spastic Monkey is saying. I wouldn't want to associate with people who were always tweakin', always all methed out, or whatever. People like that have taken it too far.
    I have never tried meth or coke, but I have experimented with heroin. Each time I only tried a small amount, and I only did it on weekends. Over the course of 3 months I tried it 5 times. Never injected either *shudder*. Just snorted some. It never consumed my life, because there was no physical or psychological desire.

2. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I disagree -- Marijuana is a mild drug compared to others. Potheads could judge other more intense drugs negatively if they are aware of the effects it has on people. If you had some sense you'd know this too. Just because someone does one drug (that is considerably meek) does not give them the right to go off and do all drugs.

3. Hippygurl2005

Hippygurl2005 Member

how come all we ever talk about is drugs? Cant u people figure out something else to talk about?

4. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

sorry i think the link you were looking for was http://pbskids.org/sesame/

It's a Drug website, not to mention a drug forum...drug picture gallery...and practically a drug store.
    duhhh... let's talk about POLITICS.. ya.. ok..no...

5. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

ummm wtf

how come all we talk about are drugs? maybe because this thread is about drugs, or maybe because you are in the marijuana forum, how about because i do drugs so i like to talk about them, maybe bob bong is right? i think someones parents need to monitor their kids internet access a little better if she is getting on here asking why all we talk about is drugs....jesus, go to yahoo chat or something.

6. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Last time I checked, this thread was in the Marijuana forum...

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

If you refrain from taking a drug for a specific reason like, you dont like the comedown, or you know youll get addicted or something then thats valid because you have a reason, but if your reason is simply because you wont do drugs that are classified as 'hard' then your living by social construct. And therefor you are a tard.

from seeing both the pro drug and anti drug stages of my own life, i can see definately that while drugs have bad effects, the public and socially constructed view on drugs is so incorrect that if it didnt then have negative effects on humble drug users, it would be laughable

8. Hippygurl2005

Hippygurl2005 Member

ok people ghee i know where i'm at sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pbskids my ass!!!

9. Hippygurl2005

Hippygurl2005 Member

Dude they should make weed legal

10. Hippygurl2005

Hippygurl2005 Member

You all aint mad at me are u??

11. juggla

juggla Member

hippygurl say they should make crack legal and youll be forgiven

12. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

i SO AGREE WITH what your saying. I do other drugs (although not often) because I want to experience something more intense and just loose reality for a little while. When you're high on pot you're aware of your surroundings and you don't feel anything different in your body, it's just a mind high.

13. Hippygurl2005

Hippygurl2005 Member

ok then they should make crack and all other drugs legal. happy now?

14. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i smoke weed and i think its the best drug ever ive have used opium,coke,dph,speed,uppers,and about a million type of pills and so far weeds the only one that i realy like the other have a bad side to them like addiction and just make you feel horribe the next day or while you are coming down the only other drugs that i can realy stand are opium and mescalin but i would like to try shrooms

15. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes...I'm enraged...can't you tell? No we're not mad damnit(at least I'm not), but it was a dumb post, don't repeat the mistake. :)

16. Warrior Stylee

Warrior Stylee Member

I agree but you are kinda categorizing people to much.
    Everyone's a hypocrit
    one way or the other. Ive been a hypocrit
    about quite a few drugs untill I partyed
    out on em :)

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

If you want use other drugs that’s your buissnes.not mine

18. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I don't know who you hang out with because the potheads I know don't judge other people by what type of drug they use as opposed to pot. They realize that all drugs are virtually the same meaning the reasons for usage are similiar.

19. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

I agree.
    im 15 i only smoke weed ,im thinking of trying Salvia with friends , i never THINK any other drugs are bad .. the only drugs i would never touch are like

Meth i hate things that are not natural and use random fucking house hold chemicals. :p

20. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

why do people dig up such old threads... dont we have enough new controversy to keep us busy?