Potentiated Shrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by gnomefootlocker, Feb 9, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

sometimes while tripping I get a enhanced visual from tobacco.. Idk, cigs taste funny all the time on cid and mushy.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

i always LOVED chain smoking while tripping. i used to buy an extra pack for backup whenever i tripped.

and while i normally hated menthol, if i was tripping menthols were one of the best things in the world. especially marlboro milds.

anyway, regardless, when i'm tripping, smoking feels gooooooooooooooooooood.

and in fact, the first time i smoked a cigar and really, really enjoyed it, i was tripping. it was a flavored cigar from a gas station, of course (i had them for blunts) but it didnt matter.....that berry philly was bliss :D

to me, when i'm tripping, a small cigar is a beautiful thing. its like a burned offering, its like a means of furthering the connection to the...to the whatever!

3. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i get what you mean with the salvia. For me its to the point where my mind 100% convinces me of the visuals and that im in a another world, but i dont see it. its like it bypasses my eyes and goes straight to my brain. i get the most pronounces visuals on lsd. even half a tab and i get stencil patters everywhere. the thing is they are usually very similar each acid trip. I am in the exact same boat with the mushrooms as well. ive only ever taken 1 very large dose of them, 1/8 of very potent shrooms. The other times were all 2 grams or under. But i also think if i try them again i will give into it more and visually hallucinate way more. Also.. i get TONS of auditoy hallucinations on salvia.

4. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

ive never smoked tobacco and i just stopped smoking weed so i guess thats out for me. Although i make marijuana tincture which takes almost exactly 2 hours to kick in, so i bet if i took that with shrooms it would be perfect.

5. nesta

nesta Banned

exactly.

which is more than i -usually- experience on mushrooms or acid, even at 3.5g mushrooms or 2 hits of average acid.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i was thinking the same thing recently. except tincture comes on quicker for me than eating it. the alcohol seems to allow it to hit faster, but maybe thats at least partially the alcohol.

but i prefer the effect of orally consumed herb. just yesterday or the day before i was musing about the possibility of eating herb or drinking tincture and drinking my tea as soon as i felt the first alerts of the herb.

7. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

On acid i see so much. I always get these white inverted color stencils of various things, dragons and cartoon characters. Ive even experienced turning my head sideways and seeing everything as if it was split into four, just like the mirror effects on computers. Even brownies and cookies come on for me at almost always exactly 2 hours, weird, i guess its just me. i think i am very suseptable to visuals also. i took 1.5 tabs of strong blotter with a friend, we were outside and the trees were wrapping up into knots and twisting around like vines that were alive, and forming faces that were yelling at me, and my friend wasnt getting ant visuals what-so-ever. Strange.

8. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Yeah smoking some ganja during the peak should make it more intense and the visuals more prominent......especially heady sativas. I'm fairly resistant to visuals on any psychedelics (especially at low to medium doses) so it helps.

Oh and I imagine smoking DMT during the peak would take the trip to a totally higher level!

9. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

ive done both shrooms and lsd, and found only minimal visuals with both. however, the LSD was quite low-dose. (lsd had light fractal overlays (barely) and brief moments where i saw coloured 'electrical surges" move around poster edges). On mushrooms, i could see my dog's fur appearing to sift and rotate, as well as other movement-related distortions.

however, both get quite deep into my mind.

10. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

11. dissociate

dissociate Member

i always thought about injecting some zoomies with 4-aco-dmt.

12. nesta

nesta Banned

zoomies?:confused:

........annnnnnyway, there are cryptic reports of people having success with adding tryptamines to the substrate, resulting in mushrooms with much stronger and qualitatively different effects. i think the item i read initially was in regards to adding straight up tryptamine, but i can't remember. i can look for it.

13. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

how safe is ST. John wort with mushrooms? I have heard conflicting reports on the risk of serotonin syndrome from this combination, some say it can cause it, others saying it can't. I found a huge bottle of st. johns wort in my medicine cabinet, so if anyone has any sure information, I would appreicate it.

14. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i tried grinding 1 gram of shrooms in a coffee grinder, letting it sit in 1oz pure lemon juice1/2oz pure grapefruit juice, for 15 minutes. then taking it like a shot. it felt like 1 gram of shrooms. i as dissappointed considering people on the forum were saying it amplified anywhere from 2-5x. oh well.
    "a-bears-vagina"- i think passion flower would be better than st. johns wort. from what ive read st johns wort also has ssri properties and not much maoi, passion flower is stronger and and maoi. just from what ve read online.

15. nesta

nesta Banned

i've been curious about that method myself. perhaps more juice, or longer infusion is required? it never made sense nor seemed plausible to me, but so many people swear by it i've wanted to give it a try myself, and still plan to try it sometime.

i still say the best way to increase potency is to just take a larger dose. 5g is a good solid dose without getting too heroic.

16. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

im going to try it again with the same batch, but just chew it up like normal, see if the trip is differnet