Pot Users of all ages! Listen Up!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lostblackdog, Jun 22, 2005.

1. ksven

ksven Member

i was 13. i'll never forget that day. hah.

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Grade 8,
    Right about in December

3. WickedClown420

WickedClown420 Member

I was 13, maybe 14. Haven't stopped since and probably never will.

4. wordman

wordman Member

Sounds like an interesting project to me. I hope this helps.

I guess i'm a 2nd generation hippie. The generation in between the real hippies that were there and the teenie hippies that you may see in the mall or high school. my parents always had weed around when i was young and it wasn't a big deal to us. then my father was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after returning from vietnam and my mom quit smoking and became a mormon. no really,we moved to Utah and everything.
    as you may imagine i grew up to be a pretty confused, closed off young man.
    My 1st time was age 14 with my older brother. we were sleeping in my aunts backyard in sleeping bags. I've been smoking off and on ever since.
    I got married at 17 and had 4 children in rapid order, struggled to be a good little mormon, struggled with bouts of manic depression and drug addictions. in my mid twenties i started to come to the realization that i would be much happier with myself if shook off oppresive religious dogma. so, after a drawn out and painful reverse conversion, i left the church and for the 1st time allowed myself to go out and search for what i beleive on my own.
    I'm now 36 yrs old. my kids are 14,16, 17 and 19. i'm still married to the same lovely woman. in fact today is our 19th annaversery. (yeah us). i haven't touched "the hard drugs" for years. I smoke cannabis on a daily basis as self medication for manic depression. which IMO works much better than the poisonous shit the doctors try to give you. i partake of mushrooms and peyote occassionaly in Native American ceremonies. (my wife is cherokee and my brother is a sun dancer.)
    i guess i've gone back to my hippie roots. my two older kids smoke with me and we have very loving, honest, supportive relationships. my kids have told me that they look forward to coming home because it's a haven to them where they feel safe.

anyway, good luck on your project. i hope this is the kind of info that you will find helpful. if not, thank you for enduring my post-sacramental ramblings. ;)

much love & peace

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

The last time I saw a victory that big....

I don't know why I typed that I had nothing to end it with lol.

6. JacobR

JacobR Member

First tried when I was fifteen.

7. Mellow Yellow

Mellow Yellow Electrical Banana

Thanks for sharing that, very inspiring!

Smoke to me was always my link to the spriritual realm. Everyone's different, and everything's got it's time and place, and I was good about self discipline, but the smoke gave me the ability to overcome some of the most difficult concepts in science and engineering I learned in college.

I've got a family, but I won't be smokin' with my kids any time soon (till they're 18), but cannabis is the least of the evils. I'd rather see them toking than drinking, at least they'll have a healthy sense of spiritual guidance.

8. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Think I was 12-13 I just know I was in Jr High.

9. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I first tried weed about a week or two before my birthday in December of last year. It was alright but it's something I won't do anytime soon, especially since I plan on being an athlete.

10. alwaysgrowing

alwaysgrowing Member

I started smokeing the peace pipe when I was in my 8th summer, fell in Love with Mary, And we have had a very nice relationship ever since. I have been faithful to her. She goes everywhere with me. When I'm blue she cheers me up!! When I am happy she makes me happier! Well she is everything a man or woman could want. :)
    Peacealwaysgrowing,
    My first post hello all. happy growing...! :)

11. bOnEsHaNk

bOnEsHaNk Member

i been smoking since 13 but started buying my own bud/pipes/cigerettes/papers/blunt sticks/smoking regularly since i turned 14 i just have friends buy everything but the bud for me

12. Chip Whitley

Chip Whitley Member

9th Grade. So 14 or 15.

13. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Smoking isn't something I'll be doing a lot but weed does help relieve you of a hell of a lot of stress. When I smoked weed for the first time last year, it was the happiest I had been in a long ass time.

14. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

13. i would smoke about 2-3 times a month untill i i turned 14 thats when i started really getting into it

15. danknugs420

danknugs420 Member

i was 11 when i first smelled it and i fell in love with that smell right away so you know i had to start blazin.... but not too heavily until i was like 14. you might say thats "too young" but at the age of 14 i think you can tell when you enjoy something and want to continue to do it for as long as you can

16. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

16 years young

17. JayMoney

JayMoney Member

started back when I was 14 lol

18. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

I think I was 13...smoked some real crap. First Time I actually got baked I was 14.

19. kingcosmic

kingcosmic Member

June 6th 2008
    I was 16

20. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

13. :eek: I actually found a majority group I fit in!

Not too worried about LEO's finding out, I'm usually pretty straightforward with them about things I do. More often than not they seem to appreciate the openness with them as opposed to the usual hemming and hawing and folks trying to make up cover stories about stuff. And have yet to do any jail time as a result, so maybe honesty is the best policy provided you're not carrying anything incriminating a.t.m.?