Pot laced with Meth

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dodger988, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

if it was laced you would be able to tell

2. rach11

rach11 Guest

okay this sounds stupid i never write on forums but i'm kind of worriedd, so here it goes..

last night i was out and i was drinking or whatever, and i didn't think i even drank that much i really didn't and then i smoked ONE hit and i got so fucked up i felt like i was tripping it lasted for 3 hours and the whole room was out of focus and spinning and id hear my voice from far away but i couldn't really convey my thoughts out loud and i couldnt like stand up or walk or make my own decisions people just led meneverywhere and i would be somewhere and not know how i got there and i was freaking out because i didn't really know the people i was with / they were all really drunk / i was in a sketchy area and so im sure that did not help and yeah...ive smoked before and its never been anything close to that i can't even describe it it was the fuckin scariest shit of my life i saw like everything around me in like flashes and pictures and then my whole body started to like shake and i felt like i was burning and i don't know i'm really little too so it was bad. it seriously lasted THREE HOURS. and yeah. i don't know what the fuck happened but that was NOT just weed because there is no way after just one smoke.

but yeah uhhh, can someone tell me what happened? pleeeasseee.

3. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

No one can tell you what happened you were the only one there if your okay now then what do you need to know?

4. rach11

rach11 Guest

i feel like shit now and cause im curious? it was scary.

5. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

sounds like more alcohol than you thought, and yeah, good weed can make you a bit sketchy and paranoid for a bit. mix it with alcohol, you'd be surprised how intense, or even crappy a little bit'd make you feel.

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

Sounds like you got the spins. And a mild anxiety attack?

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

are you a boy or girl?
    it's not rare for guys to slip GHB (date rape drug) in girls drinks.
    what you described sounded like my trip on GHB.

8. rach11

rach11 Guest

i'm a girl, and i didn't really have my own cup i kinda just drank what they gave me, which is actually a really fricken dumb idea.

9. dayoo0

dayoo0 Member

this thread is over a year old! somebody close this stupid thread its a waste of space...

10. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

rach, I think 40 ounce hit it. Something that it didn't even cross my mind to talk about. Sorry to hear about that, but just for safety's sake in the future, carry your own cup or just don't drink what someone else gives you.

DayooO - so what it's over a year old, the question came up, which probably should have gone in it's own thread, but hey. The question of 'was it laced/is it pure?' is as old as people smoking/drinking/taking any kind of substance....does that mean that the question of purity is meaningless, because it can easily be traced back for hundreds of years?

If you think it's stupid, then please, save yourself the headache and don't read it.