pot and tequila

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LivingLegends, May 11, 2004.

1. wenis

wenis Member

thats exactly what i thought. i dont know if a person could live through that. that would be more than a liter of tequila.

2. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

every single time i mix pot with alcohol, i throw up. i've been smoking for two years and drinking for a little bit longer than that, but no matter how i mix the two, i always end up getting sick. it sucks :/

3. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

yes
    you are right
    i threw up once and i was somewhat of a newbie
    i smoked from a 4 foot bong filled with ice
    and we smoked like 3 bongs
    and i couldn't stop throwing up
    but now that im a little more experienced it wont happen again.
    my lungs know better now.

4. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

geez, if i wanna get super floored then combining weed and beer or liquor is the way to go. i hate doing this though. it inevitably leads to puking for me. cases in point--7 drinks, 3 bowls immediately after, puked in a diner for half an hour. example 2---8 drinks, 7 or 8 bowls throughout the night--result was puking in my front yard and in my toilet

5. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

hehe beers and bowls=regular Saturday nights for me. Gimmie a frosty Heineken and a nice green bowl with some killer anime on TV and I'm a happy stoner.

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

Sorry, I didn't know that a "tall" glass was a specific size. I just meant 5 glasses that I considered big...if that makes sense. I wasn't aware that a tall glasss was a certain number of shots. So it probably wasn't quite as much as you guys thought it was. But still, I did almost die so you never know.