pot and tequila

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LivingLegends, May 11, 2004.

1. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

today me and my friends sat around and smoked and took shots for about an hour. i took about 8 hits of mids then about 8 shots of tequila. either the two just accentuated eachother or i was just really drunk, but i got home and slept for a few hours then ate then went back to bed. i was DEAD! it was kinda fun being all fucc'd up, but wow coming down was a bust. anyone ever drink and smoke? do you get really sleepy? and lazy? and hungry? lol

2. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

I love getting some drinks in me and then smokin!!!! nothing like it

3. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

try using hard liquor as bong water...its pretty intense

yeah drinking and smoking would logically make one tired because alcohol is a depressant and sativa, the more common type of pot, commonly has relaxing effects

4. batman_42333

batman_42333 Member

It's great to take some hits then kickin back with a few coronas. Ive cleaned out the fridge a couple times with friends this way.

Peace
    -Batman

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

indica makes you more tired. satavia makes you more energentic.

6. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

damn, you're right, my bad

you get the idea though, pot can produce relaxing effects and alcohol definitely does

7. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

What I find really fun is not getting drunk, just get buzzed. And then don't get completely blazed, just smoke a bit. The low-level effects of the two combine very nicely in a way that you just really, really enjoy yourself. Last time I did this I was with two very drunk people basically babysitting them with another friend of mind who was just really stoned, and the thing was, I had fun. Usually I hate babysitting, and I hate talking to sober people. Or when I'm sober I hate talking to drunk or stoned people. But since I was halfway between both I enjoyed everything, and talked to everyone. And watching my poor inebriated friends was enjoyable for some reason. Maybe I'm just tired :)

8. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

Smoking and drinking never works out for me . Either I'm too drunk and the effects of the Mj are nonexistent or I'm really buzzed and the Mj makes me pass out .

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ive had good and bad expeiriences with Marijuana and Alcohol. If you mix them together just right, you will get an effect thats almost Sedating. You cant stop smiling,but you dont laugh as much. Try this
    Drink 2-3 beers(or until you get a nice buzz)
    Not too strong of a buzz tho.
    Then smoke about half a bowl or a bowl full of MJ, it works great!

Another expierience ive had was shooting a 2.6 of R&R with a buddy and then as we where walking back to his place I met with a buddy and he had buds, I smoked 2-3 bowls wit him(I really cant remember exactly how much it wuz) But by the time I went to my buddys house, I fell on the stairs, the next thing I remember is waking up in his closet, still high, but the drunk had worn off a bit.

10. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I wouldn't say that satavia makes you more energetic, it just dosen't grog you out like indica is known to do. I prefer a good sativa to an indica for must situations.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i meant more energetic than indica.

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i usually like one or the other, not at the same time.

13. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

yea, that is awsome, but tequila=sick

14. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

but margaritas are good

15. Velouria

Velouria Member

Once I drank so much teqiula that I was unconscious for about 30 minutes. It sucked. my boyfriend thought I was dead and I got I had to come home while I was still really drunk. Moral of the story? Do not drink 5 tall glasses of straight tequila if you weigh less than 100 pounds. I am happy to be alive still.

16. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

You silly girl! :) Glad you pulled through, and you learned a lesson. Hopefully someone benefits by learning from what you unfortunately had to suffer through.

17. Velouria

Velouria Member

Yea I hope some skinny girl somewhere will read these and decided to stop before she drinks herself unconscoius. I am soooo much more careful now. I'm glad there is no limit when it comes to pot.

18. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I have seen people throw up from smoking pot, but they were newbies. Anybody with a good bit of experience under their belt...or in the lungs :) Knows when to cut themselves off.

19. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

5 tall glasses of tequila?!?! if im recalling correctly a tall glass is a lot (at least several shots).... how on gods green earth did u down 5 tall glasses? are you sure it was tequila? eww i cant even think about that thats so disgusting. and ur less than 100 lbs? yea im about 115, damn what a lucky girl you are

20. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Never done it, never will.