Pot and coke

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Foppful, Jan 18, 2005.

1. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

coke and pot defeats the purpose of both in my opinion... either smoke weed or do coke, not together.

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I like the feeling of pot and coke as well, but you'll never see me pay for cocaine. It is the most expensive drug hands down when you think about how high you get for a certain amont of time compared to every other drug. you get high, sure, but it doesn't last for long. you can produce the same feeling in your body with massive amounts of caffine or ephedrine without ruining your nasal cavity and emptying your wallet.

If you can think of a more expensive drug when it comes to bang for your buck, let me know because I can't think of anything.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

haha your 15 and remembering the first time u did coke like it was a while ago

put a bullet in your head right now man, cause your a fucking waste of life

4. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

i have to agree there. coke is probably the drug that you most get ripped off for. imo for as short a high that you get, your paying too much.