Posting signs about your nudity

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Hipster55, Jul 20, 2009.

1. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

haha. or just 'get naked or get out.'

2. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

Lol.

That works too.

3. Scooch

Scooch Member

No signs for us. My GF put up lacey curtains so during the day no one can see in, and at night we draw the shades. We like to be naked but don't want to offend our neighbors. Not that we're ashamed... most people aren't as open minded as we are.

4. curious78

curious78 Member

all of our front windows have the shades pulled 100% of the time. all the other windows are open..

5. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

maybe I should volunteer!!

6'6" 240 pound blacksmith expowerlifter with a penchant for sharp things. :laughing:

if it helps, I've wrestled a half grown bobcat before.

working on the naked part of things though.

noodist_jen likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i strongly recommend not wrestling any bobcats while naked.

7. Born25YearsTooLate

didn't really have the choice with that one (I was clothed at the time) but it got out of the transport cage and made a go for the roommate. just acted on instinct. (of course if I'd known that roommate was gonna steal 10k$ off me, I might've questioned the situation long enough to let him have taken a bite out of her ass)

generally I recommend not wrestling bobcats at all. or cougars.. or bears.

but if you have to...

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have one that says: may encounter nudist beyond this point

GLENGLEN and Born25YearsTooLate like this.
  9. Born25YearsTooLate

'Warning! Overly friendly sasquatch ahead!'

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my sign says "beware of dog. especially when it's erect."

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

We post a sign on our back deck that says No Bathing Suits in the Hot Tub. Works every time with friends and neighbors who join us nude in the hot tub

12. sailnakedva44

sailnakedva44 Guest

I have a magnetic sign that reads: nudist residents.residents are usually nude.when knocking on the door please knock 3 times if you prefer me/us to be clothed when answering the door.its great for satellite guys,handymen,food deliveries.i not only use it at home but I take it with me when I travel...place it on my room door for maids,food delivery,etc.ive been using that sign for years and have only had one instance where they knocked 3 times.with this sign I give them the right to choose and every time they choose nudity...well,almost every time...lol

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

What a great idea! I know I've had to quickly wrap a towel around myself when the maid has knocked on the door. I answer with it and let them come in if they are comfortable with doing that - and many times they do enter and I stay in my towel (or robe if the hotel has one).

14. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I remember an amusing incident from long ago (the 70s). My friend and I were driving to his girlfriend's house to pick her up (we were heading to Oregon from So. Cal). We came to the door, she let us in, and led us to the kitchen, where, without any warning, I met her parents, both of them stark nude. I'm no prude, but it did take me by surprise! I could imagine what someone else might think about that.

But that wasn't all... on that trip, we stopped along the Oregon coast for the night and stayed in a hotel overlooking the ocean. Same room, as we were young and relatively poor. It was pouring rain out there, so bad you couldn't step outside. So we were stuck together in a small hotel room for an entire day. So what do those two love birds decide to do? They go and have sex right in front of me... Didn't know if they expected me to join in, but no, I wasn't interested, more grossed out... That was some liberated girl, with very liberal parents, alright! That was the 70s for you. :)

Glad to see that nudism hasn't disappeared during our current culture wars. Imo, it's very liberating to be nude! But flaunting it in the face of others without warning isn't always cool.

And yes, I think it would help getting advance notice about unavoidable nudity (and sex!).

DiagonalZone and Eric! like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

16. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I live in a flat and am not on the ground floor, so have time to cover up if nude in the house. The suggestions for those who might be seen nude are good ones.