posters on your walls?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ann-Akim, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Bob Marley, Sublime, Pink Floyd, Phish, Hendrix, Groovatron

2. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

where the magik happens...my garage:my wall of fame...of course its missing a few members..ie kirk hammett, STV, Jimi, etc..etc..

3. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

2 jimi hendrix, 5 doors, 1 beatles, 2 pink floyd, 2 marley, 1 led zeppelin, and 3 greatful dead

4. letstakeourtime

letstakeourtime Member

I had a bunch but one night I got really mad and I took them all down now I only have 2 a rolling stones on and a pop art one of keith richards that i amde in grade 8

5. empathy

empathy Member

i have:
    led zeppelin II
    led zeppelin in front of their plane
    pink floyd
    kurt cobain
    bob dylan

6. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

lets see... on one wall... terrapin, syf, deja vu(csny), garcia's right hand... on another wall... the doors, a photo of the beatles, all my album covers are pinned up there, hendrix, les claypool snd the frog brigade, captain claypools bucket o bernie brains, and the ramones... on the other other wall is nothin but nirvana and alice in chains, sprinkled with a healthy dose of rage against the machine... and finally, on the last one, ive got abbie hoffman, dylan, the misfits, the sex pistols, the hives, an anti falg poster, and the stones. and on this wall, ive pinned up a bunch o the iraq cards my aunt sent me, you know, the ones for most wanted or whatever... heh. my favourite poster tho, says 'carol never wore her safety goggles, now she doesnt have to' with a pic of a blind chick... i lifted that from chem...

7. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

Jim Morrison
    The Doors
    Beatles(3)
    Jimi Hendrix(5)
    Led Zeppelin
    Rolling Stones
    Janis Joplin

8. moe-ron10091

moe-ron10091 Member

Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix at Montery Pop, Jimi Hendrix at the Fillmore East, Pink Floyd, John Coltrane Blue Train, Miles Davis Kind of Blue, Rage Against The Machine Live at the Grade Olympic Auditorium, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton Crossroads Festival, The Doors, Grateful Dead, and my Beatles poster fell down

9. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

eh, it changes a bit, but at the moment there is

The Pink Floyd Back catalogue one (with the nakie ladies that have been painted)
    A George Harrison poster - it's made to look like the cover of an editio of Mersey Beat
    A Jim Morrision
    and I have a Jimi Hendrix flag

the rest of my stuff is just photos and local posters, like the one for the student radio, station which is styled like graffiti on a bathroom stall "Radio 1 Gives Good Aural"

10. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

the Imagine circle in central park
    A beatles poster
    A Alice in wonderland poster
    and a M. C. Escher poster

11. sweet smoke

sweet smoke Member

12 janis joplin, 4 thedoors, 1 syd barrett, 1 pink floyd, 2 Hair movie, 2 60's psychedelic festival, 2 led zeppelin, 1 beatles, 1 john lennon, 1 jimi hendrix (very big), nietzsche's some articles, Shine.

12. metallica_Girl

metallica_Girl Member

i have got:

James Hetfield, Dimebag Darrel (R.I.P), Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains (R.I.P Layne Staley), Guns n Roses, Nirvana (R.I.P Kurt Cobain), Nirvana, Megadeth, Cliff Burton (R.I.P) Metallica (With Rob Trujillo), Metallica (With Jason Newsted)

By the way how do you get those pictures on your names it wont let me :(

13. AoxoMoxoA

AoxoMoxoA Member

2 jimi hendrix, pink floyd, led zeppelin and phish. I should get a few more, ideas include grateful dead, the doors, the beatles, cream and a ten years after, if I can find one.

Anybody else like ten years after? They seem like a forgotten band from the '60s (and '70s), they played a killed set you can see on the woodstock film. Their album "undead" is great, it was recorded live of the floor in the basement of a hotel in 1968 to promoted their latest tour. Its an amazing effort with a jazzy-bluesy rock feel to it. Everyone solos atleast once, and ric lee's drums on shatung cabbage are like a rampant thunder storm. A very talented band, shame nobody seems to remember them.

14. Vejtable

Vejtable Member

I have got Metallica, Dimebag Darrel, Kurt Cobain, Slayer, Anthrax, Incubus, Korn and Jim Morrison. :)

15. umphreysrules

umphreysrules Member

[​IMG]106/out of 200 on all four[​IMG]

16. adelic86

adelic86 ~Music!~

haven't that many but i have The doors, jimi hendrix experience, led zeppelin and queen

17. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

1 beastie boys poster
    1 bob marley mosaic poster
    1 bob marley flag
    1 blues brothers poster
    1 small basketball poster
    1 small skate poster
    1 small grandmaster flash poster
    and thas about it...

18. twiztidrainbow

twiztidrainbow Senior Member