Poster's Block

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Pete's Draggin', Jun 30, 2017.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I was just thinking--I had to take a several year long break from this forum due to posters block. I forgot about that. I just found that none of the topics inspired me for a while, and then all of a sudden, I got sucked back it. Weird how that happens.

1 person likes this.
  2. fundoo

fundoo Members

Wait, de. Ja vu. Did i...i thought I read these posts before I made my post. Maybe I just ran out of likes. Haha :D

A nyhoo, you meant this literally?? I still imagine folks who CAN type to peck sometimes. Hehe anyhoo!

I'm having the anxiety poster's block again. It's like lol oh man! Just a total mental day, here, there, everywhere! And to top it off, I am sent a link wherein that link is another link to this article with this image. (Too blocked to share it.) like, whaat?? Oh man, all I could think of was poster's block, because now I'm afraid to make a joke about all of this, and on Hipforums of all places, no less! The place I used to use to escape my mental prison, ironically. Lol ughhh. I need a joke, man! Lol But like a haha that was stupid kind of funny joke. :p

Edit Haha yes, this! Cant find the emojjiis when on mobile, so use this instead. Lol

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  3. fundoo

fundoo Members

Haha like this! I think this is safe enough joke, right? Lol

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. fundoo

fundoo Members

Oh, in case you missed the edit.

Ok, battery dying. Peace!

Attached Files:

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I type a lot of posts and then delete them, thinking I'm trying to be funny and then think better if it, or I just can't be bothered to finish. Or if I strongly disagree with someone but don't want to get into an argument.

1 person likes this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i do that too...but sometimes i just go ahead and say it then click to unsubscribe from the thread so they can argue with themselves

7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I haven't had poster's block in a while. I'm not saying I'm cured, it's maybe simply......

I just have good vibes
    Also a good group of friends
    Must be the reason

Call it a poster's Haiku.
    Thanks D.

8. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Fear not, you can play Forum Games until you think of something else to talk about.

1 person likes this.
  9. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Normally I don't have much to say. I just goof around a lot, and share a few photos.