Post your best presidential election headlines!

Discussion in 'Democracy' started by Calmerchameleon, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

So the elections are drawing to a close and there's bound to be some explosive headlines tomorrow... Post your best headlines and predictions!

I'm guess it it's going to be something like "Sleepy Joe has awoken!" Or "Biden his time". If it goes the other way it'll be "Four more years of chaos"

Go on, entertain me!

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Well we are still hanging in the balance, nothing great about that yet. Perhaps later today?

3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The Donald - Trumped !!!

Joe Biden gains the last few Electoral College votes to confirm has has won the 2020 presidentail elections - BYE DON !!!

hotwater and ZenKarma like this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Well I am breathing slightly easier today, but still have a very nervous feeling about this.

Now that Trumpo is on the way out what will he do to further the downfall of society and democracy? He's an absolute idiot you know, he's going to do something based on his hurt feelings and emotions. Lashing out is a thing 3 year old kids do... and I do believe his mental capacity is sub-par. It's his cronies doing all the dirty tricks and putting suggestions in his ears. Like Steven Miller, what a racist! From Bannon to Barr he certainly packed the swamp with the scurviest wretches ever seen in Washington, D.C.

hotwater and Calmerchameleon like this.