Post-vasectomy Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Post-apocalyptic Pete, Aug 23, 2021.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd recommend a 'nose-to-nose' talk with the Urologist regarding that you've done research and the pain issues. But now that it's already 'scheduled', you'll probably not get to talk with him again 'til it's done. In theory, what's done it to open the scrotum, find the two spermatic ducts, clip and close them, then close the incision. Sure, there'll be some soreness and swelling down there but really shouldn't be more than inflammation and those muscles having been stretched.

Seriously, do a Google or Bing search for 'male reproductive anatomy' - 'images'. Contrary to popular belief, most of our ejaculate has nothing at all to do with our testicles!
    They produce and move a tiny amount daily into the Seminal Vesicles to be stored, but 95% of the goodie we deliver is made farther down the system.

Look, learn.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Modasflower likes this.
  3. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Thanks, I figured as much.
    I had it done earlier on today, about 4 hours ago. Really quick and easy procedure. Still no pain or aches down there as of yet.

oldguynurse likes this.
  4. Bocci

Bocci Members

Ha. Must be nice. I was in pain for 2-3 weeks. Bruised and swollen as well. Residual aches for many months.

5. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

It did hurt for a day or so once I returned to work 4 days later. All good now. Normal sex life has resumed exactly the same as it was before, would fully recommend to anybody thinking about getting it done.

oldguynurse likes this.
  6. jj07

jj07 Members

LOTS of blowjobs early on speeds the recovery and empties the sperm.

7. drock69

drock69 Members

My sex drive didn’t change one bit!

8. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Mine neither. It’s exactly the same as it was before. Cum doesn’t look any different either and loads are still the same.

Kev627 likes this.
  9. drock69

drock69 Members

Nothing changed for me. I wasn’t in a lot of post op pain, but my balls felt like they weighed 400 lbs. I kept looking down to make sure they didn’t go down the drain when I showered!