Post some songs that offend

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gone and forgotten, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Any song that has men singing about hurting women as if it’s a good thing. It’s in the rap genre I’ll have to dig some up.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  3. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I am not offended by music. I have music that I don't like but other then that life is to short to be offended. I spent my teens and twenty's being that way and I am 31 years old and I am over being offended over small things. If I don't like a song I don't listen to it.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are a few songs Howard Stern played on his show back in the early 2000s (which were also once available on YouTube but have since been taken down in this age of political correctness).

One went something like... "some niggers never die//they just smell that way", and the other was something pertaining to "the house next door to me's been sold to niggers".

I mean, this was probably 2000/2001, and it was aired by Howard Stern as something funny on mainstream FM radio. I was in college at the time and would often skip class to listen to his show while getting high in my car.

If that was now and this happened, I could not even imagine the outcome. At the time I did not hear a peep about it in the media. People were much harder to offend back then, even over something as blatantly racist as this.

Today, all you have to do to be racist is be a white heterosexual man. Or just white.

Like the intellectual giant of our time, Bernie Sanders, said: "If you are white, you don't know what it's like to be poor or live in a ghetto."

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I find Joyner Lucas offensive even though I know people who have a different interpretation.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

-Inserts Johnny Rebel-
    *but not really because of bans*

7. deleted

deleted Visitor