Post Screamo Hardcore?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sunnie, May 10, 2004.

1. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I'm not too sure what the type of genre it would be considered, but does anyone have any suggestions on any bands I should check out in the area of "At the Drive-In", "The Corta Vita", and such like bands?
    Thanks.

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I dont know if I would call at the drive in post emo hardcore, but anyways... if you like them I think you'll dig these bands

First of all I would suggest Sparta and Defacto, because that is ATDI's band members older bands..

Check out: Drive Like Jehu, Sunny Day Real Estate, Pretty Girls Make Graves, The Vermicious Knid, Gaffer, The Cost, Shotmaker, Kill Sadie, Rites of Spring, mineral, cursive, the appleseed cast

and if you like screamo u must listen to saetia

if you need more bands just reply, coz i got a big archive :)

edit:
    check out four hundred years too

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Thanks so much Mui! I'll be sure to check those bands out as soon as I can.

4. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Try HotHotHeat,...And You Will Know Us by the Trail Of Dead, Sleater-Kinney.

5. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I haven't gotten around to checking out all of those bands...but I LOVE Sleater Kinney and I really like Sunny Day Real Estate. Seatia is a bit TOO hardcore for me though.

Have either of you heard any Atreyu? I just heard a few of their songs, and I really enjoy what I hear so far.