Post pictures of your stuff

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Budman420, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Deneige

Deneige Member

those plants l00k awesome

2. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

*giggles*

3. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

and whats that supposed to mean punk?

4. littlejimmyurine

littlejimmyurine Member

don't pull it out if u don't know how to use it...........

5. Budman420

Budman420 Member

i got da shit

6. OpeY_McpoT

OpeY_McpoT Banned

it fucked up nvr mind

7. OpeY_McpoT

OpeY_McpoT Banned

[​IMG]thats not mine but it what i use

8. marleysmith

marleysmith Member

Heres my glass, enjoy!
    [​IMG]

9. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]
    a turquoise and yellow glass piece, made by a friend :)

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Blue Diamond.... delicious

[​IMG]

11. Humgalli

Humgalli Member

I think you guys in USA always smoke this little pure pipes - in germany we smoke only waterpipes - bongs.
    from maybe 40 to 80cm . doesn't hurt this little pipes ?

12. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Only bongs? There are tons of people that use Bongs in the US. My friends and I use pretty much nothing but Bongs.

The reason you probably see so many people with hand pipes is because they are obviously smaller and cheaper than a Bong, seeing as most of the people on this site are younger and still living at home trying to hide their habit from their parents they need something small and stealthy. That, or they can't afford a bong for the same reasons.

Head over to www.overgrow.com and you will see tons of people in the US with Bongs.

Living in Germany you probably have easy access to Roors, you lucky bastard!

13. Humgalli

Humgalli Member

yeah I have a roor Icemaster 5.0 with activated charcoal (?) and Diffusor. It's one without a "don't now how to say" hole so you must lift up the chillum. I think it's one of the best pipes beside the Dealers Cup : ) Ok - maybe many people have Bongs but I often see this little pipes which are here very un usual.

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

RooR aint that tough to find in the US... but personally i'll take a BlueDot... hand blow american made glass... just as thick as a RooR.... has the ice cube catcher like a RooR... but RooR's are lathed... BlueDots are handblow one by one

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

theres alot of difference between us smokers and smokers in the rest of the world... actually im sure smokers are different across the board... but the biggest difference i see between US smokers and everyone else... is mixing your bud with tobacco... yuck... im glad that doesnt happen here... it would so ruin the taste of your herb.. plus why would you wanna smoke something addictive as tobacco

16. Humgalli

Humgalli Member

roor pipes are too blowed from 1 piece of glass - I like the Hurricane Bong and the Volcano Vaporizer. I had a Volcano but unfortunately it was ripped !

17. Humgalli

Humgalli Member

I think mixed with tobacco the weed burns better and our weed is from the netherlands and very strong - you can not smoke it pure ! and now tell me - you have Ice-o-lator how are you able to smoke it without tobacco ?????

18. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

American RooRs aren't hard to find in the US, but German ones are. German RooRs are nearly impossible to find in the US. The German diffuser is far superior to the American one in my opinion. At least we can get Roors with percs here in the US, the german custom shop doesn't do them.

Blue Dots are fine, although the ice ring instead of ince pinch restrics airflow. Not only that, but their bubble and beaker base tubes look like crap compared to Roors. Blue Dot percs aren't as smooth as RooRs, either.

Humgalli,

You mean a carb? Most people in the US call a shotgun or rush hold a carb, and they call the chillum a downstem.

I'm quite fond of the fairmaster, myself. The dealers cup is nice too, though. They are all great!

19. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

I have that same exact bong! Noice!

20. searching4nirvana

searching4nirvana Member

big fucking ditto to all of that!!!!!
    awesome buds...... mr soul.....your shit is the shit!