Post lockdown activity

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deleted member 313278, May 18, 2020.

1. What's the one sexual activity or proclivity that you've had to go without during lockdown that you're most looking forward to when things are start getting back to normal.

2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I’m married. Nothing has changed. We still have as much sex as we did before. We have two teenagers flying back to California for 10 days in July to visit family. That’s when things will change. We’re both looking forward to a naked, alcohol fueled week long sex binge. But for the time being, business as usual.

3. Windman

Windman Members

There is a woman I have met online and we seem to be hitting it off. I’m hoping to be able to meet her when things settle down.

drumminmama likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Getting a massage. I've been doing a lot of exercise during this quarantine and my body is feeling the result. I'm looking forward to visiting my masseuse and the massage she provides. I'm certain there will be plenty of sexual overtones during the session.

5. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I've been having sex during lockdown thanks to my roommate and his wife inviting me into their bedroom.
    I guess one thing I kinda wish I could do is go out and just meet a girl out at a restaurant and go on "a date."

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I’ve been seeing my guy sporadically, based on the contact and symptoms discussion. So, we have been together twice in the lockdown.
    That’s very much a decrease, and I have said we are getting a hotel room after all this, and going nuts.

I’d like to hug my friends.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and maintain a healthy sex life. The difference now is we can self isolate in our travel trailer. If that trailer is rock’in ,don’t come knock’in.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  8. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

We've definitely been doing it more during the lockdown. Trying to get a little creative lol

Tjr2018 likes this.
  9. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Not a lot has changed with our sex life. Hell, we been doing it more since the lockdown started I do miss going out more though.

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  10. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

Nothing has changed at all. So I imagine it'll continue after the lockdown the same way. I may not be as frequent when there are other things to do, but otherwise I don't expect huge changes.