possible anxiety disorder?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Twizz, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I often get very angry and very uncomfortable for no reason, and it really sucks, cuz I end up being a dickhead to everyone. Do you think it could be an anxiety issue?

2. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

Do you have panic attacks?

3. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

See a doctor. don't self diagnosis, but make sure what the doctor says is true and not what they think is true.

peace and love

4. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Doctor? Bah. They study stuff, why can't I do that myself? They couldn't have just gotten all the answers magically. Not to mention no one understands you like you do. I can't explain a symptom to someone else like I can explain it to myself. And everytime I see a doctor they try to prescribe me something that I can't trust. I would rather smoke lactuca virosa then take Xanax. But I don't self diagnose either, cause the way I see it, no one can diagnose. Everyone's different.

But, eh, been having my own shit with anxiety and panic attacks lately so what do I know.

5. DannyBoy_Canada

DannyBoy_Canada Member

You want to hear somthing crazy? Im a 17 year old male from Burlington Ontario (I can see Hamilton right now as I type this, Im on my balcony, looking at the Burlington Bridge), and I am just getting over a severe case of anxiety.

Tell us mor about how you feel, and when?

6. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I have anxiety attacks and an overwhelming feeling of discomfort when outside. Even on a good day I am always uncomfortable outside. Its a feeling of dread and fear that just won't go away. Life sucks for me.

7. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Sounds like agoraphobia.