Porkstock

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 13, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm dying to know, did you ever find your stalker? I saw one of your posts and thoguht about it for some reason.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

no, i did not. she won't tell me who she is or how she know's me.

to fill the rest of you in (if you care), somebody instant messaged me and when i asked them who they were, they said "a person that loves you." it might me somebody from here, that's the only place i can think of that someone would have gotten my screen name from. i don't think it's anyone i know in person. if anyone knows the name "venus loves fish" i would appreciate it.

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Ok, here's the confetti party I promised you in honor or you becoming a member. *Throws confetti* Surprise!!! (The stalker is NOT inviited)

4. porkstock41

whoa, shit! i'm so surprised! i did NOT expect a confetti party. thanks so much! yes, it's true, i am now a member again. let's party.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Yeah, AIM: Venus Loves Fish is a hip forums member, I won't spoil her fun toto much by telling you who she is. Cool girl.

6. porkstock41

will you tell me later, when she's had her share of fun?

7. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

lol I kinda remember a post about this. Thats creepy as hell I'd have blocked them if I were you.