Poppy seed tea

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by askingquestions, Oct 31, 2007.

1. askingquestions

askingquestions Member

Anyone here like it? I made some and was surprised how good it was. I felt perfect... but i'm not a heavy opiate user.. how does it rate against other opiates?

2. Tbaggity

Tbaggity Member

PST is a wonderful beverage that I try and enjoy at least 3 times a week. I make it from about 1 to 2 pounds of poppy seeds bought at the local grocery store. I prefer to use the bulk food section so that I can get a good price. Buying the little canasters is not really very cost effective. However I have had good luck with them in the past. Making the tea is simple and using any complicated extraction method tends to only make a mess. The process is simple and effective and when our dealer friends are out or unavailable it is a good way to alleviate WD's. I have been using mostly pharmaceutical opiods most of my teenage years but I have found that PST is much cheaper and 100% reliable. There is no need to wait for prescriptions to be filled seeing as you can just go to the Grocer and get your stuff any time of day no questions asked. You dont have to risk your reputation and your legal status when you go and get your fix at the Grocery store. It is equally effective for producing the warm blanket feeling we are all seeking, it is 100% legal to buy the seeds and it works! I dont know why I didnt discover this earlier. I could have saved a bunch of time and money

3. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Um, I'm not sure if its the same for you tbaggity but the seeds from our grocery store have been processed and contain very little morphine in them. You have to get the seeds raw from a pod for them to work well.

4. Tbaggity

Tbaggity Member

Um...Sort of.

Mechanically harvested seeds are the best. If you look in the bin where the Seeds are kept and you see little bits of poppy pod broken up in there odds are you have mechanically harvested seeds. Those will have enough Morphine in 1-2 pounds of them to give you a nice long strong feeling of euphoria. If you look at the seeds and there is little to know other plant material in with them (just seeds) you will likely need many more than you would with mechanically harvested seeds with lots of little flakes of Poppy Pod mixed in. If you can find the seeds with the flakes you are going to be feeling good. My friend who has been shooting Heroin for years does just fine for a full work day on one pound of Poppy seed brewed into tea.

Another thing that people may want to try is planting the seeds you have washed 2 or 3 times in a sandy area. pouring 1.5 lbs of wet poppy seeds into the ground has turned up plants for me 2 times now.

5. askingquestions

askingquestions Member

yeah.. and the whiter the seeds the better, ive heard..

6. Papavers

Papavers Member

Hello everyone! I have read alot of interesting threads in this section and come to the realization that, it seems like quite a few people here know what they are talking about......Unfortunately, the poppy seed tea / poppy pod tea does not have as much info as with the illegal substances. Can anyone extend some insight on this one for me?

7. Papavers

Papavers Member

Also, any tips or reviews on Kratom tea would be greatly appreciated.....

8. kiefer07

kiefer07 Member

9. Ned029

Ned029 Member

At first I thought that the poppy seed tea was a myth and just a load of crap so when I as my local supermarket I saw them in spice isle section of the supermarket and saw that they sold 60 grams of poppy seeds the same seeds that are used to grow opium anyways the company that the seeds came from was McCormicks and so I decided to expierment with this just to see if it works and so I got bought 5 bottles of of poppy seeds each bottle contained 60 grams so I poured the seeds into a 2 liter bottle of soda and added some warm water to the bottle and then I shook the bottle for about 15 min and then let it sit and repeated the process again 10 min later and shook the bottle as much as I can for like 10 min and then let it sit for an hour and then I shook it once more for 10 min and then I got a filter so that way I can pour out the liquid opiates through the filter without having the seeds going into the cup and making a big mess because those seeds can get messy once there wet , ok so then what I did next was I took out all the seeds and put it inside a small towel or a clean sock so that way I can squeeze out the rest of the fluid thats saturated insidethe seeds over a bowl and then I poured the rest of that liquid into my cup that already has the liquid from the first filtered process and u can either drink the liquid straight up or u can add a little bit of sunny delight or some lemon juice to make it taste better because I will tell you this it does that very nasty , it has an extreme bitter taste to it but hey it beates going to the doctors office waiting 3 hours just to get a prescription from some doctor that probably wont even prescribe anything but antinflamatorys or just tylenol with codiene wich doesnt do anything but this poppy seed tea realy works and it's legal because the seeds are sold in the stores for baking purposes so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble .I think this method is good for cancer patients when they are taking medications that no longer help them with there pain because there body develops an immunity to it so I think that if they tried to make this poppy seed tea they probably would be gratefull to have found a way to get rid of there pain just from purchasing poppy seeds from there local supermarket , remember it has to be a specific type of poppy seed , it has to be the papaver somniferum seeds , the same seeds that are used on bagels and also used in growing opium . The good thing about this is it's easy to make and not expensive and you can get the seeds from the local supermarkets in spice section isle . Enjoy your Poppy seed tea :eek:) .

10. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

sam's recipe:

500 g poppy seed (I use "Badia" brand), don't use name brand, chances are they've been washed.

55% alcohol 45% water (you know, strong liquor-vodka)

fine meshed stainless steel coffe maker filter (nice & neat)

1/4 cup lemon juice

Do two washes in a suitable container (I use a 2 liter soda bottle). No need to heat the liquor, the alkaloid is easily dissolved in this solution. Add the lemon juice to the last wash. Combine the washes and use low heat to reduce the volume to about 1/2 liter. Pour this solution onto a large brownie pan & place in a warm oven until a dark tarry like residue is obtained. Redissolve this tar into a cup of the alcohol/water (vodka), refilter. You now have a poor man's laudanum.

11. siberiaaaa

siberiaaaa Member

Bought gray-black poppy seed at large grocery store in the USA in bulk seeds & spice section. Have real low tolerance to opiates so only heated up 1 ounce in grapefruit juice and water. Let it sit overnight . heated it again. Got a codeine effect from it , a lot stronger than expected. Also pain in stomach when I move around. Anyone know what the problem here is?

12. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Thebaine cramps

13. im_patr1ck_baby

im_patr1ck_baby Member

i was wondering if this stuff really works ? okay... tell me can i get these seeds at publix or any other of my local super markets?? You guys said the unwashed ones that are fuzzy are the best.. Publix and windixie and albertsons are some of the locals super markets around here. We also have a k-mart with a plant section totally seperate from the actual store. same with wall-mart... its kinda like a little green house but not really. what would be my best bet and when i do this... what should i do as far as mixing them the cold way and filtering them and what else... If i do this i was hoping to ketch a hefty buzz from anywhere between 30-minutes to 3 hours. so help me out peeps

14. im_patr1ck_baby

im_patr1ck_baby Member

I live in florida in the usa.

15. im_patr1ck_baby

im_patr1ck_baby Member

and if ordering them offline what would be my best bet be and which kind?

16. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Man you don't need all that crap. Just wash them in cool water.. The shit is water soluble.. When you cook or heat them you get all kinds of unwanted shit that can be damaging to your system..

Look it up man.
    All that shit inside the seeds is Crap..

17. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Thebaine cramps
    Thats why you just wash them in cool water. Your getting nothing but shit with all the juice and shit you guys use.
    No wonder you guys haven't died

18. MokshaMedicine

MokshaMedicine Banned

Don't use 500 or even 400 g of seeds that are very white and grey. I used only a little over 200 my first time and drank very little at varying times and felt the morphine. It's great. Although, I do have very low opiate tolerance and I'm very light.

I was also on passion flower supplement if that means anything to anyone.

19. Hello Poppy

Hello Poppy Guest

Heloo everyone I live in oregon and I was using winco for along time their seeds were amazing till they changed them to the white kind and they do not work. I found bobs redmill shop just down the road from my house and I go there and buy 25lb bags not for 50 bucks and they are amazing. also penzys has some and any store that carries bob red mill stuff like new seasons or safe way might in the organic section. amazon is a great place as-well hope this helps

20. Ol' Zeus

Ol' Zeus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you are going to the trouble of making poppy seed tea, why not use the whole pods? Most of the alkaloids are found in the pods, and not the seeds.