Poppy Seed Tea.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Eugene, Jan 28, 2006.

1. GG <3

GG <3 Member

so iv been lurking these forums pretty much since i started doing poppy seed tea about 2 years ago, recently iv found the hoyts brand in australia was becomming weaker weaker [ sometimes a good batch would slip through]

as of recently the hoyts appear to be washed and no signs of a new good batch comming through and due to how often i use poppy seed tea i need to find a new source,

well i found one and i decided it wouldnt be fair if i kept it to myself [ even tho some of you might already knows im just giving you my thoughts ]

so where is this magical source you ask

european grocery stores around australia are your 100% best bet, and i know when i find a good source as iv tried so many brands and most are crap

so this is how it works find one of these stores in your local area,
    head to the shop [ look atleast decent dont dress like some raver or homie g or something]

this is your biggest thing you'll have to do ASK because they dont normally stock them where you can see them,

[ going into places and looking for packs wont get you far as they normally only sell in bulk, iv also read and seen the indian places with the 300g packs are changing now to crap washed stuff so dont bother]

so here is the deal the prices range from about 9.95 a KILO to about $12 a KILO
    sounds great doesnt it? alot cheaper than hoyts brand

so things to looks for and this goes for the entire time iv done these things, and sad to say iv done them very frequently and know what to look for

1, black seeds [ not blue not white not purple but BLACK]
    2, smell [ the european places tend to have very fresh poppy seeds and they stink they should smell earthy like soil]

iv never really gone by the waxy feel to them sometimes you dont get the luxery to touch before you buy so those 2 golden rules have saved me alot of money from buying crap seeds,

another thing iv noticed from the european places is that you cant do a normal dose [ mine is anywhere from 440g -600g unwashed poppys seeds]

with the european stuff iv had to lower my dose because there too strong iv been doing around 200g now and my tolerence is crazy high,

so all in all i hope iv contributed back to this part of these forums for all the times iv looked up stuff here over the years

and please remeber my doses are MY DOSES not yours. so please please please becarefull with poppy seed tea as iv had almost od'd once before and i can tell you its not nice

as the same as cooking this is the ultimate rule
    YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE MORE,BUT YOU CANT HAVE MORE AND THEN WANT LESS

everything is great in moderation if you are planning on experimenting with poppy seed tea please do your research first
    and if it get to a point where it affects other things in your life ie,work school, going out with friends ect ect
    its probally a good idea to stop

thanks for reading and peace out
    GG [ btw for those who asked earlier gg stands for good game ]

2. winofiend

winofiend Member

Please do tell me where I can buy poppy pods in Australia?

No?

Then seed tea it is.

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

I really like poppy seed tea. I've only tried it a few times, and the most recent time was the best. I drank it at night and couldn't think or walk straight, I actually thought I'd OD'd. I couldn't even see my pupils for about 30 hours. What seperated this last exp. from the first few was that I used pure spring water + the juice of one lemon. It made SO much difference. I made the tea out of about 325 grams and got through less than half of the liquid before I knew I had to put it down. Unfortunately, I couldn't refridgerate it so I lost out on the rest of the tea :(.

In the northeastern United States, from what I've seen, It sells for about $5.50 per 60g or so bottle in most supermarkets, which is outrageous if you want to buy enough to even think about feeling it.

Go to a health food store though, and look for bulk spices- my location sells it for $6.49/lb. The only problem is, you have to fill up your own bag out of a massive container, and then walk up and buy this bag that is obscenely full of poppy seeds. NOT the most pleasant experience to buy them (I actually went in stoned once... got me paranoid as fuck). But oh well, it's perfectly legal, and the fact that they're so uncomfortable to get helps me keep a habit that's pretty infrequent.

And I agree with whoever said to dress at least somewhat presentably, they can't really arrest you for buying but I guarantee you'll feel less sketched out if you don't look like a complete druggie.

Also, can anyone tell me if they sell poppy pods anywhere but online? I'd love to get some, but I really don't have any way to order anything off the internet.

4. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

i have only tried the pods. but be careful. i have been clean for 6 years after being an H addict for many years. my tolerance came back super fast and i actually had pretty bad w/d even though i only used 1-3 poppy pods and only 2 -3 times a week for a couple of weeks! poppy pods are serious opiates. i find this amazing btw and wish i had known about this sooner. actually i did know - but i never dreamed theywere so potent - LOL
    and they were not as easy to get back when i was a junkie. i didn't know about flower arranging shops and the ones you get at craft shops although very cheap are usually painted and shellacked - yuck.
    be careful!
    from what i've heard the seeds are just as bad if not worse and actually taste even worse!
    djh

5. Steinbeck

Steinbeck Guest

From what I have heard, Poppy Tea from either seeds or ground up pods is very addicting however it does not seem to cause a tolerance issue like most other opiates do. SWIM used for two years or so and never had to increase his does to achieve the same effect. Reportedly the buzz would last anywhere from 8 to 24 hours as at least one other person noted. You must be very careful though since it is a natural product, the potency can fluctuate dramatically. A quantity of a certain size of pods (SWIM always used about 5 ping pong size pods per session) that might barely produce a noticeable effect in one order or batch might send the same person over the edge in the next shippment from the very same vendor. I have heard that the effect can be seriously potentiated by taking a Tagamet and hour before ingesting the tea as it will eliminate the hydrochloric acid in the stomach that tends to destroy the fragile M and C alkaloids. Also mixing it with grapefruit juice is supposed to help release the alkaloids from the plant fiber. Any comments?

6. carljames2009

carljames2009 Member

Ok, its Jan 20 2009 and I am sending my first post regarding PST. Lets just start off by saying that I was totally skeptical about it even working. I expected to get little effect from the tea that I made. I made the tea just like it says everywhere else. 2 Ltr bottle, about 600 grams(a little more than a pound) of seeds. I emptied all the seeds into the bottle and filled the rest with water. I added grapefruit juice for flavor but that doesnt work. I shook for about 10 minutes let stand for another 15 and repeated this for about an hour. I mixed with various fruit drinks and chugged about 16ozs of the drink. Within an hour I was feeling pretty good. I had a warm comfortable feeling. So I drank a little more. Within 2 hours I was fully floating. It felt like I had taken 3 perk 10's. And it remained that way for about 4-5 hours. I wish I could sit here and say that it didnt work but I would be lying. It worked better than I thought it would and it had staying power. The taste is nasty but not unbearable. Its just bitter. If you mix it with some juice then you will be fine. Dont drive around if you have had more than 16 ozs. Also, I only have had 1 type of seed so it might not work for everyone with different seeds. I went to a farmers market and they sold the seeds in bulk. No one else had them in bulk like that. I would not buy the supermarket brand because they are a rip off. If you cant find cheap seeds than dont bother making the tea. The whole idea is for a cheap buzz or maybe some pain relief. Spending 40 bucks on 7 canisters of seeds is noth worth it to me. So good luck if you are doing this. My heart goes out to the family that lost their son. I can see how it could happen. If you just drink a boatload because you dont feel anything then you could easily OD. Take it slow and wait for the buzz...it will come...if it doesnt then the seeds you have are weak and it doesnt matter how much you drink. PEACE!

7. carljames2009

carljames2009 Member

Learn how to speak properly please. You sound like an idiot.

8. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

^ lol, 2 posts & you think you own the forum?

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Ebay.com

You can find plenty of pods, for good prices as well.

Sorry sam&ella, I agree with the fact that that kid should learn a little bit of the English language before he posts...it's annoying trying to understand slang ebonics in person, over the internet it's even more frustrating.

10. carljames2009

carljames2009 Member

I don't think I own the forum, I just get annoyed by people that do not know how to type or speak english properly. Kids like that are the reason why some people should not use the stuff we are talking about here. That is the kind of jackass that would OD and then the seeds or pods would be completely banned.

11. 5legolas

5legolas Guest

i have been reading a lot of threads about getting high or not getting high on poppy seed tea. Seems the seeds in the U.S. will not get you high, as I tried it a few times (300 gms) but I could be going to the wrong place.

I have had a vicodin habit for 4 years and have been taking 10-15 a day ( I am 115 lbs) for the last year. I am trying like hell to wean off without getting so sick I have to miss work. Getting high goes out the window when you are in full withdrawal mode. Just want the sickness to stop pretty much.

Does anyone know if U.S. poppy seed tea will at least deliver enough morphine to stop the sickness so I can work? I am so surprised at the length of time Vicodin withdrawals have been k*cking me *ss. I'm a senior manager at a pharmaceutical firm (oh, the irony - pharmaceuticals!) and am running out of excuses to blow through my sick time. I mean - how many times can you have the flu :)

12. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i've heard that poppy seed tea is be enough to ward off withdrawals.

i live in the US (northeast, if it makes a difference) and have enjoyed the effects of poppy seed tea many times. i assure you that it does work, you just have to find the right places. i've had the most luck at natural/organic grocery stores that sell spices (including poppy seeds) in bulk, not those little glass jars.

13. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

the thing is, if it has enough morphine, codiene, etc to stop your withdrawals (which it can) then you're not really getting off opiates, so its not really any different to eating your vicodens. i thoroughly feel for you, and hope you can get off them, but opium would have just as bad if not worse withdrawal symptoms than hydrocodone. Lots of marijuana, muscle relaxers, etc will provide SLIGHT relief but opiates are messing with the devil, and he always, in every way, will try and keep you with him, it will hurt to get off these, there is not really any way around it.. i hope im not discouraging you to stop, because you really should, and you will one day be oh so thankful to yourself for doing so, i just dont think theres any point swapping from one thing to the other, you know? my best wishes for you, i hope you can wean off mate

14. TheTank08

TheTank08 Guest

Well i'm currently going through opiate withdrawls, so i figured i'd try this out. Considering some people have gotten sick by drinking too much on an empty stomach, i'm just gonna try 8oz worth and see what happens. I did the 400grams worth of seeds mixed with lemon juice and water. i let it soak for about an hour, every once in a while mixing the batch up. i ended up making about 20oz worth of tea which then i realized i may have watered it down to much, mainly because people say they finish with about 16oz. oh well i still try 8oz due to fear of vomiting all over the place. Needless to say, 20 minutes later my withdrawl symptoms went away, but no euphoric feeling. Success. This means there had to be enough morphine/codeine in the mix to make me feel at ease from withdrawl sickness. So today i remade a batch with 400grams again with less water and i squeezed two lemons worth, instead of using lemon juice concentrate. I drank nearly all of it this time and holy cow. Life is good and i'll leave it at that.

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

I Want To Try It But I Hear It Tastes Like Ass

16. TheTank08

TheTank08 Guest

Oh it does. i mixed it with cranberry juice (not alot out of fear for diluting it to much) and imagine what sweat from your sock taste likes. However, they say the worse the taste the more potent it is. My legs feel so heavy.... yet light.

17. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

hey Tank,
    whats your tolerance at?
    cause im thinking about trying this,
    but my tolerance is pretty high.
    atleast 200mg of oxycodone to get a nice buzz.

18. Nismosis

Nismosis Member

POPPY SEED TEA IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

Anyone who says that its works for them is tell you about their placebo effect.

I have tried, and tried, and tried to get ANY type of reaction from various organic poppy seeds, and also, Iv never made a batch with less than 400 grams. IT IS BULLSHIT.

I have agitated in cold water, iv let it sit in cold water over night (with agitation, and lemon juice) Iv boiled it, iv done triple extractions. NOTHING.

STOP TRYING. ITS A MYTH.

The only thing you will find in your organic brands of poppy seeds is Thebaine. Which doesn't produce an opiate effect. It just gives you bad diarrhea.

If I'm wrong, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have used raw organic seeds. I don't see how getting high off this is possible.

My last attempt will be a 3lb extract with mccormick seeds. If that doesnt work im calling it BUSTED

19. Spinfish

Spinfish Guest

It's NOT bullshit..You just need to do alot more. 400grams wont do shit. I have been doing it every second day for over a month and have a habit.. 1kg got me pretty wasted at the start (i had no tolerance at the time) then 2kilograms got me wasted....now (tonight, i've drunk 2 kilograms worth and i am stoned...but not that much...my tolerance is too high. I am not about to start doing 3 kilograms as it's too expensive. It DOES work...quite well if you have a low/no tolerance. you just need to do alot.
    Well, looks like my fun with it has come to an end and I've got some really unpleasant withdrawals to look forward to.......Anyone know a cheap source of opiates in Australia...I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Anyone know where i can get the dried poppy pods in Australia? Anyone know anything that will help me get high in the opiate department, cheap and with not too much hassle. The money I'm spending on these seeds now, i may as well buy heroin...which I don't want to.
    Thanks.
    So yeah it DOES get you stoned...start with a kilogram.....not this 400 grams shit. And it's not a placebo. I have had heroin and other opiates before too....just not a full blown habit (except with kratom)

20. Peace at mind.

Peace at mind. Member

I have tried this and it WORKS. The first time i did it i did 100 grams because i live in Australia and this is the first drug other then weed ive done so i kept it low and notihng happened. I did try it again though with 200 grams and it knocked me hard. Because i was satisfied with the high and the amount i did it again 200 grams and nothing same brand of seeds same method, a slight buzz but it didnt rock me like last time? help?? :confused: