Poppy Pod Tea

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Sep 14, 2008.

1. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha good night kilO.

pod tea can make an average day working at a nursery into some damn fine 'springtime is here and the birds are singing' type day hahaha, waking round re-potting plants with a stupid grin sneaking onto your face when your not careful :)

only had ten plants or so, uprooted them this arvo while high as a kite cos I knew how tempting they wouldve been and i have too much going right now to get into opiates, last thing i want to do before i go to argentina in 2 weeks!!!

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

would 50 5-6" pods for $35 be a good deal?

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yes.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

do i ever have to worry about the quality of the pods.. or what?

which ebay dist. have you ordered from?

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

for the most part, most vendors sell good shit. As long as its the right type of pods, papaver somniferum.

6. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

Yeah I would just go for the best price you can get as long as its the correct type of pods. I just ordered 30 for $21 on eBay from the same vendor I bought 40 from last time for $24. Just sort by cheapest price and then look for the best deal. This stuff really does work. Last batch that I brewed I grinded up 12 pods for 2 quarts ran it through my coffee maker 3 times. I drank two glasses and was nodding out for a good amount of time. The stuff taste like shit but fuck it's good to have around when you don't have any other opiates available.

7. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

all i can say is be careful. i was a junkie for over 7 years and have been clean for over 6.
    recently i started doing some poppy pods that a friend sent me for a gift. i thought i was ok because i never did more than three and i just ground them up fine and chugged the mix down. at first only one worked then finally i had to go to 2 and then 3. 3 is the most i have done and i only did 3 one time. BUT my body definitely remembers opiates. and after only doing this for a couple of weeks and only 2 or 3 times a week, never back to back- i got w/d when i tried to quit! i couldn't believe it! so now i am in the process of tapering off the pods by measuring (1 large pod was 5 tsp) so i am doing to 1 heaping tsp a day now. still i get w/d. poppy pods are no joke - i still can't believe how bad my w/d is and am so glad i didn't up my dose.
    djh

8. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

Congrat's on avoiding the Downward Spiral for a second time there ratgirl. I recall watching for years as my Mom drove to the Methadone Clinic hoping to kick but it wasn't untill she did a few years of hard time that she finally got free of the needle. And thanks for reminding me at just how real addiction works. Certainly wont be inviting my Mom to any Tea parties anytime soon. :cheers2:

9. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

hahaha
    actually i ended up getting on methadone to kick H. and then had to kick the methadone - horrible. so now i am very leery of getting addicted to anything. but it is amazing how fast your body picks up on possible opiate addiction. it is just ready to start all over again! it only took a couple of weeks of 2 to 3 times pod usage for my body to start having w/d. i'm still tapering down. it is hard to keep tapering when you have a whole jar of ground pods in the kitchen calling your name - LOL

10. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

C'mon, flush em'. You can do it! But mail me the seeds!! :D

Alot of Persimmons grow around here and I'm planning on a test of mixing the seed with the jam then baking Kolachkis. :) Just dont like the texture of persimmon jam & guessing the added seeds would help really.

No need to mail em' really, I've got it covered ;)

11. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

i'm actually having a pretty long taper thing going on.
    just want to get down to where i'm on hardly none and then stop.
    has anyone ever tried tapering like this? i powdered the pods and then measured the powder into teaspoons and now i'm down to 1 tsp a day...
    amazing how 1 tsp can make a difference... this stuff is no joke

12. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

"has anyone ever tried tapering like this?"

Yea, you at the methadone clinic more or less.

Different substance, essentially tickling the same receptors.

My fingers are crossed for ya' RatGirl. ;)

13. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

thanks i need it! i am still on 1 teaspoon of the powder almost every day. but today i stupided out and did 3 teaspoons and i can swear i feel it....
    i guess i will have to go with 1 teaspoon for a while longer and then 1/2 a teaspoon and then every other day..... LOL
    wish me luck :)

14. Piink

Piink Member

Hey all, first post here.

I just ordered some Papaver Somniferum pods. Hoping to get them sometime time early next week. Tonight has been the first night I've read about these pods and making tea. But I am by no means new to opiates (wish I were). :mad:
    Anyways, I've been reading for about 4 hours now, and still haven't gotten a clear idea of what the high is like. From what I gathered it seems you get an opiate buzz, without the euphoria of most opioids. Kil0, I heard you asking before in this thread, and never getting a clear answer, but now you know! So help me out, what is it like?
    Pull out those writing skills, give me a in depth descriptive 10+ sentences of the high. Or just a word or two would suffice;)

-Piink

15. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

Hey RatGirl, I recall reading somwhere about another "Schedualed substance" that some were trying to get approved for what in tests have shown to be a one time treatment for addictions, I forget if it was Ibogaine or DMT or whatnot, but they were getting pretty good results with Smokers, Opiate-addicted and Alcoholic folks. Just wondered if you had heard or looked into it at all.

I'l try to look around a bit more and find which substance it was they were testing for certain.

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

you pretty much got it. Its an opiate buzz, just not as strong as oxy and other opiods. But it does give you a nice body buzz, and it lasts for hours unlike pharmies.

17. Piink

Piink Member

and you can actually "nod" off on the tea? That's whats making it seem pretty intense to me. I'll only nod on a nice dose of methadone or OC. I can't wait to try this shit.

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

nah, if you do OC and methadone, it wont make you nod like those. but it would make w/ds go away, and its a nice substitute for when you aint got shit. its not really that strong though, I didnt nod when I drank the tea by itself. But I did take 20mg of oxy with the tea, and that shit had me nodding.

19. ratgirldjh69

ratgirldjh69 Member

fritzdacat - are you talking about DXM? i was just reading about using it to help with pod w/d on another site. i haven't tried it - but i am still having slight w/d if i go a couple of days without my 1 tsp of pod powder.... makes me wonder if i either got very strong pods last time - or if i ground these up so fine that i am fitting much more in a teaspoon than i think i am.... when i measured an average pod of mine ground it was approx. 5 teaspoons full.
    actually, i should be able to just stop - probably most of it is mental since i was an opiate addict for so many years before and just really hate w/d

20. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member