Pope Lets Aborted Fetuses Into Heaven

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by skip, Apr 21, 2007.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Acting as though he was God himself, Pope Benedict has thrown open the gates of heaven to aborted fetuses and unbaptized babies. So whatever was the TRUTH yesterday, is no longer the TRUTH today!

Gee, if they can change the rules of heaven as easily as they've changed the books in the bible, I guess you'll need to keep up with the news to know what God thinks today. Tomorrow it could be different.

And why shouldn't God be able to change the rules whenever he feels. Oh, sorry I mean the Pope! Perhaps tomorrow adulterers will be allowed in heaven, or perhaps mass murderers. It's all at the whim of the Pope.

Just goes to show how Christians have always changed the rules to fit their agenda. Truth is not God's, but the Pope's to change as he likes it.

Have heaven's gatekeepers been updated to the new rules yet?

And what of all the BILLIONS of dead fetuses and babies before this rule change was annouced? Will Angels go to Hell with Papal Pardons for them, and whisk them "up" to heaven? Or are they to remain in Hell with their souls in eternal damnation because they predated the new Papal declaration?

Would those fetuses have standing to sue God (ooops I mean the Pope) for being sent to the wrong place?

BTW, do those fetuses and unbaptized babies grow up while they're in Hell or do they remain babies? I bet they get abused pretty badly by all those awful sinners in Hell... And they never did anything to anyone! I'm glad the Pope has finally righted this wrong, and that babies no longer need to go to Hell because Christians think they should...

Oh sorry, I forgot, the babies are in "limbo", you know that place that they can't really explain or describe so they give it an ambiguous title. What happens to them there? Anybody know?

I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Limbo's Abu Ghraib prison for fetuses and babies is now closed to new entrants.

2. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Thank you for making me aware of the doings of the Catholic Church. It's interesting how the rules of that religion change.

Peace and love

3. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

It's pretty ridiculous isn't it? That people actually still take organized Christianity seriously as a religion!

4. mariposa

mariposa Member

I love free and independent churches - its SUCH a difference and so inspiring.

5. skip

Amen!

But let me ask you this...

As far as Christian Churches go, isn't their bible & doctrine originally handed down by the Catholic Church? With Protestant teachings added on? So what really is the difference other than they no longer follow every word of the Pope?

Don't all Christians:
    Fear Sin!
    Fear God!
    Fear Hell!
    Fear Satan!
    Fear Demons!
    Fear Apocalypse!
    Fear Eternal Damnation!
    ????

Aren't they all full of manufactured Fears?

Or is there a "fearless" Christian church out there that doesn't have this list?

I'd rather LOVE GOD than fear God any day, any way. It's like fearing cosmic rays, or quarks, or any other unfathomable cosmic entity. In my book God is not some kinda Santa Claus keeping track of who's good or bad. God just IS all existence, "good" and "bad", so there is no reason to fear.

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

If you know your history, this is how Christianity began. Pope Constantine I assembled 300 learned scholars in the city of Nicea, and told them to edit all known religious texts into something the people could grasp. So they dumbed down the texts, took out anything Canstantine didn't like, and destroyed everything that wasn't included. Then Constantine set in motion forces to destroy every religious text, figure, icon and idea worldwide that wasn't conducive to his textual ideal.

And that's how the modern bible and Christian destruction for all that was not Christian was born. Then George W. Bush came along...

The End.

EDIT: PS: The "Fear God" part was used because in the Iron Age (325AD when all of this took place) and though the dark ages, people were largely uneducated. It's easier to control the ignorant by fear than by love. Even crowned heads of Europe were pagan until the 1400s. Too bad Christianity wasn't lost to the dark ages.

7. mariposa

mariposa Member

Well, I want to be good and give LOVE, so I dont want to be a sinner, but I dont FEAR sin. I am human and if I made a mistake I am sure, GOD understands and helps me out of it with his love.

Same with Fear of God, which doesnt exists to me. Why fear? He is full of love, he is not a monster.

I dont feal devil or hell. I am a good person, I love and get loved, think positive and try to live a beautiful live - no devil or demon or whatever comes near me.

Where comes all this fear? This is a religion of LOVE and Peace.

Sara

8. mariposa

mariposa Member

One more thing:

You can talk everything being evil, bad or whatever, if you just want to.
    If you have this hate-figure, everything is bullshit. I must know, I used to be that way.
    Its an attitude. I dont feel depressed or repressed with the love of Jesus.

9. Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph Member

I was reading somewhere that the Pope's change of position is significant because it's an important first crack in the absoluteness of the concept of Original Sin, the foundational doctrine on which the whole structure of Christianity rests...this made sense...the sooner that evil teaching falls, the better.

The Pope is merely a human being like the rest of us...he has no power to change actual spiritual laws by issuing edicts or opinions...but these edicts/opinions can have far-reaching consequences. Don't beat up on him too hard.

Catholicism contains lots of assumptions-become-doctrine to explain what is unexplainable within the sources available; in a different sense, Protestantism does as well.

In order to understand the Bible, you first have to understand the Vedas...and only a tiny few Christians do.

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

ah--limbo--how low can you go?Humans and their cults.I should have paid attention to P.T Barnam (sp?)and started one.Lucrative as war--maybe more so.

11. skip

So you admit that the dogma of Christianity is open to interpretation, revision, editing at any time. In other words NOTHING is sacred if there's a political reason to change it.

Do you think the Pope would be willing to text message any changes in doctrine immediately to his billions of follower's cellphones?

Just think, if he suddenly decides contraception is cool, he could text one billion people and they could all go out and buy birth control the same day, and the overpopulation problem would suddenly be set back a whole generation! But NOOOOOO!

I guess that means ALL the Popes prior to this one got it all wrong, right? If they couldn't interpret "Spiritual Laws" well enough to know that unbaptized babies go to heaven, not limbo, they weren't doing their job (talking with God) very well, were they?

In fact the Popes must be as incompetent as Alberto Gonzalez at their jobs, if they misinterpret "spiritual laws" to such a degree, no? Imagine, for 2,000 years not knowing the truth about "limbo" and "heaven", yet lying to over a billion people, claiming they knew the truth all this time.

Oh, I know, "they don't recall" the truth!

BTW, there WAS a political reason for the Pope to change that EXACTLY when he did. The US Supreme Court, on the SAME DAY, made an unprecendented decision on abortion, further restricting the right of Women to choose. That decision was made 5-4, with ALL five CATHOLIC justices deciding to restrict abortion rights.

COINCIDENCE? NOT!

So the Pope now issues decrees that changes Chrisitian doctrine to MATCH a decision by the US Supreme Court. And the US Supreme court makes its decisions based upon dogma issued by the Pope in the Vatican....

Can anyone here spell CONSPIRACY?

BTW, why has NO ONE in the media pointed out this synchronous event???

I looked and could only find one reference to a cartoon in a newspaper showing the five catholic supreme court justices with bishops hats on. That's it.

[​IMG]

12. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

mmm...Crazy ol' ex-Nazi Pope strikes again I see. lol.

13. Zoomie

Christianity is not inherently evil.

Christians are not inherently evil.

Power hungry assholes who hide behind a crucifix are evil.

I believe Jesus Christ was a real person with a lot of amazing ideas. It's too bad very few modern Christians live up to his ideals and walk in his footsteps. And I'm a heathen.

Ask me who God was before monotheistic Judaism made him the "only" god. You might be surprised.

14. skip

UPDATE: The Vatican's second-highest ranking doctrinal official on Monday forcefully branded homosexual marriage an evil and denounced abortion and euthanasia as forms of "terrorism with a human face."

Ah the Pope isn't finished being INTOLERANT yet. More HATE coming from the Vatican!

More to add to my list:
    Fear GAYS!
    Fear Abortionists!
    Fear Terrorism!

Anything else the Catholic and Christian Churches would like us to FEAR AND HATE?

15. Zoomie

Psh, you mean they finally put it in writing?

16. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Skip, do you believe in God?

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A human came to my door the other day.Had a 9 year old pushing a baby in a stroller.---"made your peace with jesus yet?Nothing.Blank look.(long pause)"Yes ,he's decided to cut the lawn on friday afternoons,I replied.--Nothing.Blank look.(long pause)--"Do you believe in god?"was his next query,somewhat accusatorily.Nothing.Blank look.(long pause)I'm an agnostic,says I.--Nothing .Blank look.(long pause)--Finally--"Whutsat?"--Me:Nothing.Blank look.(long pause)me again:shuts door.Nothing.blank look.(long pause)--resumed prior activities.

18. Zoomie

LOL.

Around my house, it's:

*knock knock*
    Open door. "Yes?"
    Man on porch: "Have you found Jesus?"
    Me: (scans mental smart ass answers file)
    "Is he lost again?"
    "Yeah, he was behind the sofa the whole time"
    "No, but when you do tell him my daughter wants her child support checks"
    And a host of others.

19. mariposa

mariposa Member

I absolutely agree!

Well, I wouldnt. Something MORE old doesnt makes it more real or any better. I was pagan for many years and most of the things people like to know about their gods is not proofed, its just a romantic idea to be different. Scientists now about greek and roman religions, but quit the rest. There is no book, no letter, nothing, just some ideas summed up. Sorry to say this, but I wanted to make this clear.

@ SvgGrdnBeauty:

Where comes this Nazi-stuff from? Because he is german?
    That would be very low minded.

Peace, Sara

20. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

He was a Hitler youth... and I was teasing....