poor people should not have children!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Inquiring-Mind, May 28, 2006.

1. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

Is your son a solider? If so, would he have being a solider if he was born into a rich family?

2. twist1up4me

twist1up4me Member

right now i fall under the poor category & i have 2 little boys ( 10 & 4 ). they have every thing they need from toys to clothes to food etc. but what they have most of and what they need most of all doesn't cost a dime and that is undivided love. my boys know that above all else mom & dad love & cherish them. they are going to grow up to be strong young men who are not materialistic in the least, they are learning that in order to get the good things in life ( like the 37 inch tv their dad got them ) you have to work hard ~~~ unlike the rich kids across town who grow up assuming they are entitled to the good things. at the same time i am a firm believer in population control, if all your going to do is sit around all day collecting welfare & getting knocked up so your check gets bigger i think you should be sterilized. welfare whores are not the only ones i think that about, but thats a whole different topic. i do not however think that the poor should not be allowed to breed, as long as they try their damndest to give their children a stable & loving home money should not be a factor.

3. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

indeed. I am not exactly wealthy myself, but at the same time, I love my son. I feel that just because I'm not rich doesn't take away my right to have children...and I am glad this is so. Ashton is worth more than all the riches in the world to me.

4. Inquiring-Mind

i feel like being picky!

Why waste time working when you can waste your time doing something enjoyable and beneficial? working is for poor people.

People don't work because they like work, they work because they have too. Rich people are fortunate they do not have to toil their time.

To be a good parent you need time, which most poor parents spend working.

to have a home you need money.

5. squawkers

squawkers Member

house=4 walls & a roof~and yes $$$$

home=a whole lotta love

and yes my 22 yr old son is in the Army...rich & poor kids join the military, even hippies' kids

6. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Define "poor" and define "support a child"

I agree that children should live in a house that has food in the cupboards, but I do not agree to $100 running shoes.

7. Inquiring-Mind

The statistics disagree.

8. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I belive that the poor have just as much of a right too have kids as the rich do. As far as money if you know what you are doing you dont need alot of it to have kids. I am not a big money or meterial fan.

9. Inquiring-Mind

It already has been done.

10. Rebel_1

You have good mother qualities Ashtonsmom, I comend you on that. You are right, Your child is definately more important than money, all children are. :sunglasse

11. Rebel_1

I agree with you daisymae, 100.00 running shoes = Big corporate america robbing you and stuffing the money in there pockets. When I was a young boy I once bought a pair of those 100.00 shoes, guess what, they didn't last me any longer than the ones I bought at K-mart for 10.99, when you pay high dollar for running shoes most of the time you are just paying for the name and that is all. :sunglasse

12. Inquiring-Mind

no doubt but this thread was not about having such silly things.

13. Rebel_1

I know, just answering where she said she didn't agree with 100.00 running shoes, just stating that I agree with her and why, so it fits in here. see #68 :sunglasse

14. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I agree 200% that poor parents should not have children - ESP more children than they can afford! As a child of two idiots who had 4 children when they could probably only just afford to give one a good life, I know how much I missed out on in life because my parents didn't have enough money. Its unfair on the child and just makes them resentfull. If your poor and want company.. get a fucking pet, just make sure you can afford that!

15. Inquiring-Mind

Absolutely!

16. spooner

spooner is done.

If you're buying high-quality running shoes you're actually paying for significant R&D, special fit to reduce damage/wear to ligaments as well as other injuries. You can also usually get about 500 miles on them (I'd like to see that on any K-Mart shoe).

17. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

:confused:
    wtf
    "wah I didn't get the toy I wanted" equates to you never should have existed?

18. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Exactly. Many poor people can still also provide neccesities. I grew up poor but was always happy. There are plenty of cheap or free things parents can do with their kids also...

This thread is ridiculous.

19. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

but lucky, you had food and shelter right? Thats how i took this thread. One should be able to provide at least that much.

20. Inquiring-Mind

It is not meant to be taken super seriously..