poor people should not have children!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Inquiring-Mind, May 28, 2006.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

what an americentric view, I'm sure she was not expecting that the US go take care of all of them, but stating that the problem is universal....

this is the worldwide web buddy.

I don't even think she is from the US

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Your never going to stop people from having sex and enforcing abortions is unethical.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

What a misguided view, I mean this of all countries, fix the internal issues first then you can save the rest of the world.

4. seamonster66

she wasn't talking about saving the world i Don't think, but giving examples of not having children when you can't support them[​IMG]

5. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Some poor people make pretty decent parents- I think it's the result of the parenting job that matters more than the material means at hand to get there. I think people ought to be required to pass a parenting exam before breeding. Anyone unable to demonstrate basic skills & has a kid should have their newborn taken away & given to folks capable of doing the job properly.

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

How does a couple have sex and ensure they dont have a child? especially if they are poor.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

She quoted a person saying there was enough help out there for people, her reply to this was what I then took into quotes.

I understood her stand as rebutle against the fact there is adequet help out there for poeple and families and she listed examples such as korea ect and families living in cars to prove her point that there is not enough help. My reply is simply that all and any country should cure their own problems before attempting to aid others. It would be like letting your 3rd child die so you could help out some stranger. Help save those you are responsible for then save others.

I hope that really cleared up this matter, seemed a bit obvious earlier but I was wrong to believe that I guess. Perhaps it was the whole barrier issue.

8. squawkers

squawkers Member

Ever hear of the "withdrawal system"
    pull cock out before u deposit sperm

9. seamonster66

quote: Ever hear of the "withdrawal system"
    pull cock out before u deposit sperm

I hope you are joking, that is not effective

10. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey great idea and next you all can play Russian Rulette with a semi automatic pistol, I mean chances are good only 1 bullet out of 17.

11. squawkers

squawkers Member

hey what did u expect....you were quoting someone with 7 kids (but just imagine how many I could of had without using it)

12. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

bah, i guess lions shouldnt have kids either... if ye absoluetely need money to love your kids then theres a serious problem. people can raise children real fine without money i am sure . has anyone ever had the balls to try that ? im less sure...

13. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I think they were talking about medical bills, food, shelter, that kind of need or atleast I hope although society makes it tough on those without name brands and certain gadgets although it is sad to make a person fel about about that type of shit.

14. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i agree with you
    my frist two points were about people in north american
    i know way too many people that live in a car with their small child/children
    and i see so many people on the street everyday just when i go to school
    other countries have this problem too
    it should be a unified effort to stop it

15. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

yea i agree, theres a certain minimum to raise kids (at least, here in America, where everything is perfect right in front of our eyes), a shelter like you say, food, clothes etc... but thing is, im pretty sure tribes in south america without brick shelters, without grocery stores and everything else can love their children as much as we do...
    to my eyes, anyone can have kids... i mean, here we're just used to all the services around, hospitals, schools...
    i guess it should've been illegal for our ancestors in the stone age to have kids then. i mean, man.. where was the wal-mart ? oh shit... they must've been screwed huh? nowadays we're just too dependant of things like that.

16. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

That is why I said I would rather pay taxes to support people who love thier children but due to economics they cant afford the basics. Love is always free! Some just fail to offer love but have all the cash in the world.

17. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

yup :)

18. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

but will love keep their children fed?
    will love stop them from dying of aids/malnutrition/land-mines/genocide/etc?
    or lets get back to our own countries...will love help a family that has been evicted from their house because the factory they worked in moved to mexico?
    or how bout the numberous single parent families, will love help them to support xnumber of children for food, clothing(i'm not even talking fucking brands)or some form of education so that their children don't wind up in the same situation?

sorry if i'm getting too into this, this is an issue i'm very passionate about

19. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Yep- and love has more to do with how kids turn out than money.

20. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

well im pretty sure the tribes in south america cultivate and hunt their own food,
    i mean, thats how the food you buy at loblaws was found, it didnt appear in a refrigerator in a blink of an eye.:p

hummm...some tribes in the Amazon prolly never even heard of AIDS, some tend to be on their guard when they meet others, kinda like a way of survival we dont have here

humm. love will help them surpass the difficult times, its all about how the family reacts to the situation, for some it can be pure drama, as for some it could be the change they were waiting for to start and find better experiences.

well for single parent families, thats something they didnt do right in the past, perhaps they failed with love...